Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,166 members, 7,950,022 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Kris Jenner Replaces Her Crashed $400k (n156million) Rolls Royce Dawn In One Day - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kris Jenner Replaces Her Crashed $400k (n156million) Rolls Royce Dawn In One Day (1280 Views)

Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People / Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) / Kris Jenner Crashes Her $400k (n156m) Rolls Royce Dawn After A Week Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Replaces Her Crashed $400k (n156million) Rolls Royce Dawn In One Day by AutoJoshNG: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
It was reported yesterday that Kris Jenner crashed her brand new Rolls Royce Dawn which was just a week young. However, she has shocked everyone by replacing the car about 24 hours after the crash despite an estimated cost of $400,000 (N156million).

TMZ saw the brand new car which is identical with the wrecked one being delivered at Kris' home in Calabasas.

http://autojosh.com/kris-jenner-replaces-her-crashed-400k-n156million-rolls-royce-dawn-in-one-day/

Re: Kris Jenner Replaces Her Crashed $400k (n156million) Rolls Royce Dawn In One Day by ArcFresky(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Thid is propaganda, aimed at projecting this young girl into further limelight

Hhmm, celebrate birthday, 2wks before actual date, crash car, buy the same car a day after. All this kardishian bruhaaa is shit-bull, doesnt reduce the price of dollar to naira, doesnt feed me, doesnt give me job, doesnt make me happy.

1 Like

Re: Kris Jenner Replaces Her Crashed $400k (n156million) Rolls Royce Dawn In One Day by ManTiger(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
WTF?!? I crash my pc bought another within minute and I made no headlines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice On The Best Transmission Oil To Use For A Sienna 2002 Model / Nissan/infiniti DIY Guides/information/help Centre / Japan's Electric Aspark Owl Hypercar That Does 0-60mph In 1.9s Is Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.