Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:31 AM

Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) (21633 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / First Lady Attends Bilateral Meetings At George Mason University-sharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
damon222:
You padders. You think we will allow you people to continue to pad every thing even fake travells abi?

Pity your life though
Re: Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) by Doyin2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
chosen6:
https://www2.gmu.edu/.......... @Op, this is the official website of George Mason, University, USA. There is about about this Aishaliburton's visit listed on the website. Ditto for the official website of the US institute of Peace that you guys claimed that she visited yeterday which is www.usip.com. How come out of a sudden because Aisha Buhari isttt involved, a whole visit on invitation of a country's first lady abi na wife of the dullard niGERia President no longer get a mere mention in the official records (websites) of her hosts? Make una fear Jehovah God ohhhh.

What a stupid and idiotic statement.I just wonder what jobless youths like you seek to gain from all these unwarranted and fruitless efforts to q the image of the president

Now you can take this to the bank:

No amount of blackmail can diminish tje fact that Buhari is one of Nigeria's most upright and incorruptible leaders,living or dead!

Whether economy is bad or not,I believe that if an upright leader like Buhari cannot CHANGE Nigeria,then who can?please supply names!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) by soji1992: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
buhari spoke at Chatham house last year but wasn't listed among the speakers on their website.....so ur argument is void
At least it will be updated in their website dat she came to d University
And also wen ur persident spoke dere it was viewed by international and local Media outlets
And no matter how unoffical her visit was it will still be made knw to d public
She is nt just any woman she is A public figure(wife of d persident of d most populated black nation in d world)
Pls take note
Re: Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) by soji1992: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=JayJohnson post=48209284]

Your mates are making money, here you are on nairaland working as ipob vandal and miscreant!![/quote
Op Pls do d needful
Re: Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) by damon222: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
deeplow:

Guyman, i smh for you o. Don't you know that wailing has a certain mumuness it infects people with? You now want to infect the beautiful woman with such mumuness. You abandoned your own life, let your wife abandon hers, just to monitor another person's. Are you okay?

I am not disappointed in the old idiots, who choose to believe that a whole wife of the president will lie about visiting a country, I am disappointed in the people who take time to prove to them its authenticity.

What would it take her to stay in Nigeria, if she is afraid of travelling to America? Since their hero, has accused her, she didn't travel and nothing changed. That's over 2 months. Why would she now choose to arrange a sham visit. How stupid can you people be?

I am embarassed by how much stupidity wailing has brought into your lives. I just pity your unborn children, maje you no go infect them with wetin them no deserve.
dust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.