Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,023 members, 7,883,540 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

What I Don't Understand About Igbos And Yorubas. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Don't Understand About Igbos And Yorubas. (2362 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Idris Abubakar (Dakata Of Kano) Shocking Revelation About Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What I Don't Understand About Igbos And Yorubas. by PFRB: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2016
jahsharon:

The bearded guy that first took up arms and declared war against the Federal Republic of Nigeria, was/is the guy a Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani? I mean the guy that died but his manhood still lives on - imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan (2014)? You don't expect me to attempt to hug and kiss people that picked up arms against me and my household.

For sake of education, I will reply this.
The first attempt to take up,arms against the federal republic was by Obafemi Awolowo. The second and real action of taking up arms against the federal republic was by Adaka Boro. Ojukwus action was a defence because it was the federal republic that shot first. OBJ stated this in his book, "My command"" Our generation has a duty to say the truth and state the facts as they are and were. That is the only way we can learn and correct past mistakes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister / Remi Tinubu Is My Big Aunty -dino Melaye / Ipob Boycott Peace Mass Transit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.