Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (72325 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Alipanks(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cool, only if the dollar equals the naira, if not, leave us as Nigeria abeg undecided
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Roh50(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
but the flag make sense o, lol.

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who and who unite
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by 1stdammy: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
saintikechi:
I like the flag, the minister is a genius.
I dey teeeeelllll youuuu, the flag make sense die!!!

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by whitebeard(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mr president must say something about this...it is not something worth keeping quiet about
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by 4nobody4every1: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
saintikechi:
grin grin tongue

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Nelson05(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Buhari pls call 4 a national conference, and let de National assembly look into de matter. Its lovely both de name & flag

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by kikake: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
saintikechi:

Nigerians should have been happy with having a United States of Nigeria, like the Americans are having the United States of America where fiscal federalism and even resource control function.

Instead of the present Nigeria politically restructured by Arewa soldiers that enable northern Nigeria become quasi owners of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by bolayei: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
One Nigeria equal united 36 states of Nigeria. Therefore one Nigeria means united states of nigeria.
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by weirdestbruv(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously both the name and flag is far better than our present name and flag

You read my mind sir!

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by 9jatatafo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
I like the flag and name. After all PMB also created President of West Germany not too long ago.

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by pode(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
I love this flag

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Ebenezerk2: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is America Flag with Green color
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by OpinionCounts(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
bolt000:
Way better, looks inspiring.

Bro, It only looks better because of the similarity it has with a country everyone sees as superb. Beliv me it is a psychological thing. If America had our own flag(green white green) I bet you, you would also admire it and wish it was yours.

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Adamuadeku: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow!! I love my country, we are so creative. The flag is cool..

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by guiddoti: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
yeah we are stronger together in the midst of Avengers and Boko Haram

United!
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by domwas2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
I kind of like this new flag Lols

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by VictorRomanov: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
exlinkleads:
Does it really mean we deliberately elect of appoint people is positions in this country without giving a shit about their academic excellence? A video clip surfaced showing the Youth and Sports Development Minister, Barrister Solomon Dalung referring to the United States of America as ‘United States of Nigeria’.

Yes he is a barrister by my friends, it all seems he purchased that certificate in the market. Just like the 2013 ‘Oga at the top’ video, this video trended on social media, as Nigerians criticized the minister for his error. They did not waste time combining the video with different memes. Unable to stand the heat and criticisms on social media, Dalung went private on Twitter, shutting people off his mentions.

Sports Minister Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has joined the list of those who are surprised that a minister, who President Muhammadu Buhari took six months to appoint, could make such national blunder.

Oya read the cry outs below.... lol

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/united-states-of-nigeria-flag-on-social.html

Watch the video here https://www.nairaland.com/3268391/dalung-united-states-nigeria-trolls

So does a slip of tongue mean the minister bought his degree? do u know how many typos, i ve spotted in your post? Does that make u an illitrate?? Ur guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by benzems(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg i will comment later
let me finish my budget padding, pading pad
with 20b
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by emiye(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Bro, It only looks better because of the similarity it has with a country everyone sees as superb. Beliv me it is a psychological thing. If America had our own flag(green white green) I bet you, you would also admire it and wish it was yours.
u are quite right. My exact thoughts
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
I prefer this flag to our current flag. It is beautiful

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Bifwoli: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
The flag of Biafra is more beatiful than that cheap piece of artwork.

Biafra flag has real african design and colours while this one is a cheap imitation of oyinbo flag.
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by bolt000(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
OpinionCounts:

lol.. maybe sha..
Good thinking wink
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by oblak00(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
How do you expect an illiterate bubu to appoint an intelligent minister? He will have to appoint people of his kind. He can appoint herdsmen
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by skukimania(f): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beautiful flag. Love the name too.

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by macaranta(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Real United States of Nigeria, nice flag tho

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
I kind of like the name and flag better than the current one

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Nature8(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol..
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by mickool(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
United states of nigeria is not a bad idea. Good concept mr. Minister.with It all this agiatations, crises, threath of seccesion by IPO, NDA, bokoharam,etc, here and there, and its olimpic time.and being a sport minister knowing fully well that sports particularily footbal unite nigerians, he decided to creat something comic that all nigerians can be pride and happy with.Mr minister thank u jare.welcome to U.S.N
Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by Godsate: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
I love this flag. God bless the minister.

1 Like

Re: United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets by lohresloco: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
very lovely, very lovely...boy, dudes a genius
mrvitalis:
Seriously both the name and flag is far better than our present name and flag

Those in support of the change click like
Those against click share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.