Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Wife Vs Mother - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wife Vs Mother (1578 Views)

Wife Vs Girlfriend / Wife Vs Husband's Diary / Wife Vs. Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Vs Mother by feelgood(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2006
Wife vs. Mother

It was a terrible night, blowing cold and snow in a most frightful manner. The streets were deserted and the local baker was just about to close up shop when a little, old
man slipped through the door. He carried an umbrella, blown inside out and was bundled in two sweaters and a thick coat. But even so, he still looked wet, freezing and
bedraggled.

As he unwound his scarf, he said to the baker, "May I have two poppy seed bagels to go, please"?

The baker said in astonishment, "Two bagels? Nothing more"?

"That's right," answered the little man. "One for me and one for Sherry."

"And who is Sherry, your wife"? asked the baker.

"What did you think," snapped the little man, "that my mother would send me out on a night like this"?
Re: Wife Vs Mother by 1love1(f): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2007
smiley meaning what?
mothers are caring while wives are insensitive ?
Re: Wife Vs Mother by Brizio(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2007
ding ding ding, i wish all women were as spot on as u 1-love

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures / Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. / A Love Letter From A Mechanic To An Orange Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.