Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria (9040 Views)

After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / May Thunder Strike Buhari Insha'allah Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DesChyko: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Checking
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Presh151(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Innovator90:
My brother I understand your frustration. We have a serious problem in this country and the people are to be blamed. Forget Nnamdi Kanu harsh language, even those prisoners in Prison who are not even IPOB see the truth in his message.

i go with u
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is crazy, they made no arrangements for them. And we know how big Public officer budget when making official visit outside Nigeria. They are representing Nigeria in a competition and they couldn't cater for their immediate needs. This country is a Joke.

They even use them out of position. We can see the sincerity and frustation on their faces.

Just tell me one thing that works in Nigeria.
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by ElCount: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
O ti clear o! Abeg who get General Cassandra phone number this shame is too much!
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Destined2win: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

The questions here are, Were they given allowances before they left Nigeria? Did they not reason to carry their own personal money just "in case" to be on the safe side? Can't they use their own money to eat and follow the official protocol to get their allowances? They don't sound professional to me at all.

But Op change your topic, thunder will not strike anybody.
The OP shouldn't have used a swear word but I was surprise when I read this comment from you.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Don't we deserve the insult?

is it our fault that the world is messed up before we arrived here through our mothers wombs??...

were you in year 1490,1675,1750,even 1960??..

insult is not the best way to help someone.....

ipobians dont think.....you insult everybody around you,then you want to provoke us to help you get biafra...

dont they understand that i would be for biafra if their programm is genuin??...

i got banned for 2months because i dont want to be with people that dont like me.....

dont they get it??...

the only ones that can make their biafra dream come true,are the legislators....and they called them zoo-animals tooo!!!....

this type of strategie i dont get....

i am happy jonathan is gone...their is no way,nigeria would not be in complete chaos by now with jonathan...!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

The questions here are, Were they given allowances before they left Nigeria? Did they not reason to carry their own personal money just "in case" to be on the safe side? Can't they use their own money to eat and follow the official protocol to get their allowances? They don't sound professional to me at all.

This nigga you dry dream true true.

How many Times have I used my money to be repaid by government only to hear stories that touch. I lol at you.

Guy they were sent out to represent our countires modalities should be in place. They shouldn't think of food and accommodation.

It's a big shame on Nigeria. Truth be told.

We are shameproof in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

is it our fault that the world is messed up before we arrived here through our mothers wombs??...

were you in year 1490,1675,1750,even 1960??..

insult is not the best way to help someone.....

ipobians dont think.....you insult everybody around you,then you want to provoke us to help you get biafra...

dont they understand that i would be for biafra if their programm is genuin??...

i got banned for 2months because i dont want to be with people that dont like me.....

dont they get it??...

the only ones that can make their biafra dream come true,are the legislators....and they called them zoo-animals tooo!!!....

this type of strategie i dont get....

i am happy jonathan is gone...their is no way,nigeria would not be in complete chaos by now with jonathan...!!!!
I now ask which doctor will cure Nigeria? I think every ethnic youths should start fighting for what belongs to them because elites have hijacked this Contraption called Country.
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by decode55(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
zoo
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool Igbos like to politicize EVERYTHING. This is not a new problem. It has been going on for decades. Go and ask people like Segun Odegbami/Christian Chukwu and they will tell you what they have experienced. Even when GEJ was there players/coaches were playing matches without compensation - so why didn't you demand for Biafra then? While I have been fighting against this kind of situation for years I suspect you are just a PDP member with bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by OlanreJohnson: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Those who die for the zoo deserve to be buried like dead stray dogs. Especially the zombies. May they and their children die for nigeria and be thrown into mass graves like dogs.
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
YungMillionaire:
cool Igbos like to politicize EVERYTHING. This is not a new problem. It has been going on for decades. Go and ask people like Segun Odegbami/Christian Chukwu and they will tell you what they have experienced. Even when GEJ was there players/coaches were playing matches without compensation - so why didn't you demand for Biafra then? While I have been fighting against this kind of situation for years I suspect you are just a PDP member with bad belle.
Friend I think you don't tell people when to start fighting for their freedom even in your family a son can wakeup one morning and start demanding for his right and absolutely you can't do anything rather than to heed to his demand.

4 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by 2sexynet: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
pacino26:
Soon, very soon.

Polity is heated and the country is already on a precipice. A gentle nudge and it will come crashing on the wicked leaders of today.
Your words reminded me of what Sanusi said at Silver Birds Anniversary in 2014
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Friend I think you don't tell people when to start fighting for their freedom even in your family a son can wakeup one morning and start demanding for his right and absolutely you can't do anything rather than to heed to his demand.

cool So conveniently you are starting your fight after GEJ lost and Buhari was elected - now you know why nobody takes Igbos seriously. Everything about IPOB smells of PDP. cool

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
YungMillionaire:

cool So conveniently you are starting your fight after GEJ lost and Buhari was elected - now you know why nobody takes Igbos seriously. Everything about IPOB smells of PDP. cool
If you know the meaning of IPOB you will modify your comment without applied force directly or indirectly proportional.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by iSlayer: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
[s]
Dreamwaker:

[/s]
UTTER RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Masculity(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
Cheii....Make thunder really strike us for this country....serious thunder....something is fundamentally wrong....gosh....This is the height of it....

Do you really know the meaning of thunder ⚡?
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by operave: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello people
We humans complain alot when things are hard not knowing that it is at those hard times that the solutions come. Acknowledging that this is not good does not mean we should stop believing in our great Country Nigeria. Yes great because we still stand out among nations despite having been through a lot. Remember that great countries of now never had their greatness on a platter of gold some were even termed the worst countries of those days so keep believing and keep praying for Nigeria especially when t seems there is nothing to believe in. Rather say a prayer for the country when u see a problem rather than curse the country an accumulation of either goes a long way to determine the outcome of the country
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

If you know the meaning of IPOB you will modify your comment without applied force directly or indirectly proportional.

cool I know what the acronym stand for but that's besides the point. My point is, you can't pretend to be ONE NIGERIA when GEJ was president but now ALL OF A SUDDEN you are BEGINNING to see all that is wrong with Nigeria. Where you blind when Jonathan was ruling? cool

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by ikechi1000(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2016
But kindly make a little research, they never pretended to be one Nigeria even when GEJ was on board.
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by ikechi1000(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2016
YungMillionaire:

cool I know what the acronym stand for but that's besides the point. My point is, you can't pretend to be ONE NIGERIA when GEJ was president but now ALL OF A SUDDEN you are BEGINNING to see all that is wrong with Nigeria. Where you blind when Jonathan was ruling? cool

But kindly make a little research, they never pretended to be one Nigeria even when GEJ was on board
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2016
ikechi1000:

But kindly make a little research, they never pretended to be one Nigeria even when GEJ was on board

cool That's not true. I know more than a few IPOB youths on Nairaland who were completely SILENT when GEJ was President. I know what am talking about. Even Nnamdi Kanu did not call for a war against the Nigerian government UNTIL Buhari assumed power. You can rewrite history. History is history. cool

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by ikechi1000(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2016
YungMillionaire:

cool That's not true. I know more than a few IPOB youths on Nairaland who were completely SILENT when GEJ was President. I know what am talking about. Even Nnamdi Kanu did not call for a war against the Nigerian government UNTIL Buhari assumed power. You can rewrite history. History is history. cool

Buhari himself fuelled the IPOB's agitation by arresting Nnamdi Kalu which orchestrated IPOB and its agitations into limelight, even from your post, you affirmed that IPOB has been in existence before PMB assumed power(Nnamdi Kalu has not call for war against Nigerian government "but has been involved in sensitization in different countries, the reason why you didn't know much about IPOB during GEJ tenure was not because IPOB was not in existence nor because Radio Biafra has not been formed but because GEJ kept mute about IPOB and radio Biafra"wink, when the bomb got exploded was when PMB untactfully arrested Kalu making it possible for the message of IPOB to be meteorically heard and known all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by abbeyty(m): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2016
imaging the so called giant of Africa treating her Olympians like this, if i was in those guys shoes i don't mind coming back home with my own money without participating in the event cuz there is no point representing a country that doesn't value you
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2016
[s]
Dreamwaker:

[/s]

What a C-U-N-Tttt ??

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2016
YungMillionaire:

Go back to history they didn't teach you & I in school Biafra struggle dated back to 60s. MASSOB was there since 1999.
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Dreamwaker:

See them politician children, that's how they think, others are fool to them.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Johnrake69:

What are you talking about? Their own money from where? Does your president, governors, their wives and other government functionaries travel with their own money? Thunder will really fire us in this country. We are all sick this country.
you and your family are sick and you're the ones thunder will fire. Not the rest of us
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by orisa37: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2016
May God be our Security, Safety and Success AMEN!!!!.
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by mikolo80: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Clinton9000:
Something is psychologically wrong with us Nigerians...WE ARE NOT OK. If after watching this video and you still believe in this irredeemable country, then you are sick.

You get anoda contri for back pocket?
Go dia
Leave us but don't come back when soup don don like fat Kenyan woman who left her husband only for him to win lotto

Nnamdi Kanu has been suffering and sacrificing himself to get us out of this mess. As I write now, dollar is over 400 Naira, and the useless Nigerians just go about their daily activities with most suffering like it's nothing. Goodness me...black people, black people, men!

Abi he scammed mumus to get killed while he was living large

This is disgusting and shalarge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0SJzcbXsrA
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by mikolo80: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Izonpikin:
Cheii....Make thunder really strike us for this country....serious thunder....something is fundamentally wrong....gosh....This is the height of it....
make tunda strike you and your whole family

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Yahaya Bello's Supporters In Nassarawa Inaugurate Leaders / Malami: Corruption Declining Under Buhari, We Are Getting It Right / Shutting Firms Over Corruption Probe Hurts Economy – EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.