Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

“zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold (798 Views)

"Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter / Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by cs55: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
In an interview with Wazobia Max, Adekunle Gold,Fast rising musician talks about his latest album ,how he came up with the title and more.

Source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/08/zahra-buhari-influenced-title-of-my.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMK9ujvn3qg

Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by ademiD(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adekunle Gold and the president daughter
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by youngest85(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hope is not wat i'm tinking?
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by Kakamorufu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
if i hear
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by Smellymouth: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
And SHE inspired my talented buddy "Airsultan" to paint this photo===>..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by Airforce1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
good to know

Just treat her well bro..
We know what's going on between you two even if you no wan admit am.

Wish you success in your album sales.
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by cs55: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
lol
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

ride on brother

STOP THERE.... OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE grin
follow us on instagram @twscards guys
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by soberdrunk(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Heeeeeeeeeennnnnnn! Adekunle are u sure? If uncle Bubu pick up the call, can you say this to him?? Dis one u dey use elephant set trap, can u handle the catch??
Re: “zahra Buhari Influenced The Title Of My Latest Album,’gold’ “- Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
And SHE inspired my talented buddy "Airs.ultan" to paint this photo===>..
Yes bro, she inspired me to paint series of portraits too..

Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Mom / List Of Winners At VMA 2016 / Queen Ezeani Stephanie Ifunanya-miss CHARISMATIC NIGERIA 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.