Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lenovo P1m Storage/memory Issue, Please Advise!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo P1m Storage/memory Issue, Please Advise!! (503 Views)

Lenovo P1m For Sale In Kaduna. 2gb Ram, 16gb Rom,etc. / Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. / Lenovo P1m; The "Mobile Machine". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo P1m Storage/memory Issue, Please Advise!! by longlife101: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
I recently acquired a memory card (32GB) for my phone. But I can't use the internal memory and the external/memory card storage at same time when I select either as “default write disk”. I have to be switching every time to have assess to files on either of the storage locations. -and it makes the phone to always rebooting to effect the switch.

And some apps like games, I moved to the mm card rarely work, sometimes prompting me to download same content files again.

And finally, With over 26GB free in mm card, it is recently telling me “memory full, delete some files to continue your download”.

Gurus in the house...please advise

Re: Lenovo P1m Storage/memory Issue, Please Advise!! by sleamzy06(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
were you trying to download from playstore?
Re: Lenovo P1m Storage/memory Issue, Please Advise!! by longlife101: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
sleamzy06:
were you trying to download from playstore?
Yes,...?
Re: Lenovo P1m Storage/memory Issue, Please Advise!! by longlife101: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Anyone!?

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Why You Need To Buy The Iphone 7, See Full Features / How To Get A Headphone Jack On Your Iphone 7 [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.