Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region (54391 Views)

'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Trendin(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
After perusing this selfie, I have come to the conclusion that there's nothing cute about this.

People that flaunt weapons online make me uneasy and why isn't he shaved?

Disgraceful
It's still quite shocking why you didn't include your name in your top 5 NL's trolls list.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
And that's how you get killed
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
I hope the Nigerian army has a good rehabilitation, psych evaluation and if necessary PTSD treatment plan for these guys before letting them back into the civilian society ooooo??
Tiri gbosa for you buh i dnt knw if we have all of those u mentioned abv i still hav my stand dat dis extremist are no matter wat supposed to be jailed

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Wakolord(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17
SmooshCHN:
Because he was given a shower with hot water and a cool bathroom with mirror and shaving cream with a shaving stick. You can say shit because you have a peaceful life and 3GB of data.

Respect those who risk their lives for yours or shut the hell up.
no mind am, sophisticated mentality of someone who has not fought for anything their entire life.
if you never broke to your last kobo you nor fit understand why your neighbor go pick Maggie wey fall for ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.