Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Pls I Need An Advice Concerning My Career - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need An Advice Concerning My Career (472 Views)

Getting To The Top 'young' Almost Ruined My Career. A Nairalander!!! / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. / I Need An Advice On This Salary Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Advice Concerning My Career by Gydion(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
I hold a B.Sc and M.Sc in economics, I worked with a bank for two years as a sales man but don't like the career path because it was very hard working on the street looking for those who are qualified and interested in taking loan.

Thanks to God that I presently work in an insurance company as a finance transaction officer which I must confess I like the career path. I'm not good in accounting as I usually ran away from the course which was an elective in the university in my 200l, but I had no option in 100l than to take it and I still remember I had E in financial accounting and B4 in Cost accounting but I ran away from it in 200l going for business administration elective courses in 200l.

My question is I'll like to build on this finance career path, pls how and what do u think I can use to build on my self to excel.

Suggest what I can do, programmes I can go for, or how I can improve on my self

Thanks
Re: Pls I Need An Advice Concerning My Career by jasper83: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gydion:

I hold a B.Sc and M.Sc in economics, I worked with a bank for two years as a sales man but don't like the career path because it was very hard working on the street looking for those who are qualified and interested in taking loan.

Thanks to God that I presently work in an insurance company as a finance transaction officer which I must confess I like the career path. I'm not good in accounting as I usually ran away from the course which was an elective in the university in my 200l, but I had no option in 100l than to take it and I still remember I had E in financial accounting and B4 in Cost accounting but I ran away from it in 200l going for business administration elective courses in 200l.

My question is I'll like to build on this finance career path, pls how and what do u think I can use to build on my self to excel.

Suggest what I can do, programmes I can go for, or how I can improve on my self

Thanks

you may at least go for ICAN, that's a journey to the finance world.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job / Accountant Role In A FMCG Coy (peachtree/nd/ond/hnd/ats) / E-commerce Executive At Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.