Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! (968 Views)

WOW... Mtn Data Subscription....is Back / Airtel 20x Bonus, Recharge N100, Get N2000 + Free Data Bonus And Even More / Wow! Mtn Season Of Surprises - Activate Yours Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by sheddy03: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
fellow nairalanders, did anyone get the free data bonus after loading over N500 credit today?
has it been stopped?
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by danaiks(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Never trust MTN
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by Greatzeus(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Last weekend l had a total of 5gb plus data bonus,from recharge and subscription. I tried to do the same to day my guy,name only 1gb I see cry well I take heart,in everything tnk God grin
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by Aidro(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
. shocked
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by sheddy03: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Greatzeus:
Last weekend l had a total of 5gb plus data bonus,from recharge and subscription. I tried to do the same to day my guy,name only 1gb I see cry well I take heart,in everything tnk God grin
MTN is playing, I better get back and stay patient with my snail speed glo 10G=N2500.
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by ITbomb(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dont ry this, it is no longer working
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by chineduace(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2016
last week almost every one got the message and almost everyone assumed it is now a weekly thing.
I only try when i get the message from MTN or Nairalanders confirm for me...
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by sheddy03: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
chineduace:
last week almost every one got the message and almost everyone assumed it is now a weekly thing.
I only try when i get the message from MTN or Nairalanders confirm for me...
yeah, wise to get message from the network or wait till its confirmed.
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by stevejireh01: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
I recharged #750 with the hope of using the 1gb to stream some matches but got disappointed that I was never given, I called the CCR and he confirmed that it's not available for this week. MTN knew what they were doing, they just trying to play over their customers' intelligence. never trust them.
Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
stevejireh01:
I recharged #750 with the hope of using the 1gb to stream some matches but got disappointed that I was never given, I called the CCR and he confirmed that it's not available for this week. MTN knew what they were doing, they just trying to play over their customers' intelligence. never trust them.

It is just a bonus and I don't think Mtn owe anybody an apology if they didn't give any bonus especially when they didn't send u a message to recharge a certain amount to get the bonus. U recharged 750 and ur credit is in tact isn't it? This week they never sent any message concerning wow bonus.

1 Like

Re: Load N501 And Get 1G Wow Mtn Data Bonus! by sheddy03: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
greenhulk:

It is just a bonus and I don't think Mtn owe anybody an apology if they didn't give any bonus especially when they didn't send u a message to recharge a certain amount to get the bonus. U recharged 750 and ur credit is in tact isn't it? This week they never sent any message concerning wow bonus.
bros its just a bonus. MTN informed its subscribers when commencing the bonanza, it would have been fair that they inform subscribers before suspending it. MTN is not being friendly and sincere, I know about the T&C.
some subscribers have for long stopped recharching their MTN lines for some reasons, but where only attracted back by the data bonus. such people will stop recharging their MTN lines now that the bonus is stopped. MTN, who is loosing?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel #50 Night Plan Now #200!!! / A Clean Android X-bo Phone For Sale In Abuja / Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.