Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back (42612 Views)

Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by obailala(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2016
One can't really blame the follower for his harsh comment, she really looks very sickly. If normal food ain't working, she should try some herbal remedies for her anorexia.
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2016
As we can see, the fattening room concept was created for women like this. There is no way in the world she is of normal weight. I'm sure regardless of the 'clap back' she still cried herself to sleep over an otherwise accurate comment.
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Bris said the truth she should eat up
is her nature, do u know how much they are paid?
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
obailala:
One can't really blame the follower for his harsh comment, she really looks very sickly. If normal food ain't working, she should try some herbal remedies for her anorexia.
she looks beautiful to me
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by ancientbanana: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Hehehe. She was actually saying the truth grin
are u also a skeleton?

1 Like

Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by olureignforever: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2016
DluvDaboss:
Tiirin gbeku
shamecurls:
Lady looks scary....
SABA2002 post=50463915:
grin grin skin and bone grin grin...... This one fit injure person cassava cheesy grin cheesy.....
What am I even saying........ Lord have mercy.
Is she sick? Walking skeleton
donhils:
Mehn she actually looks like a skeleton. I mean wtf is this?
sukkot:
she is a

very heady woman
Nma27:
Tolotolo is d word

Fear God. Little insect, you can't create.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Ucheemmanuelll: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
DaveHert:
Somehow Somehow the guy is right oh, I mean just look at her head shocked....................

..................and then look at her body cry

Is that not overload she's carrying on that body
she looks like a lollipop
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Ucheemmanuelll: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
she looks like a lollipop
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by GOLDENWOLF(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin....some fans can say anything oo.(wickedness)..the babe thin small sha..
thin small ?
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by obailala(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
she looks beautiful to me
That's good for you and very good for her... This is the beauty of the world, no matter the situation/condition, beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say she isn't beautiful, I only think she's extremely skinny and looks malnourished.
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Amberon11: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Anorexia wink
ExplicitContent:
Lol
But truly the gurl is dead skinny
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2016
look at her like a termite.e be like say all the food she dey eat go to her head
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Our God in heaven will judge each and everyone of you grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahah, your own worst. U won make d girl in question commit suicide.
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Diablo666: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Naavah:
It's very easy to laugh or body shame other people when you don't know their struggles.
Nice statement. I laughed on seeing her picture then reading your post made me feel ashamed of my self. we truly have no right to mock anyone. I ll try and refrain from such act as much as I can from today onwards. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Abeos(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
look at her like a termite.e be like say all the food she dey eat go to her head
Like crayfish huh tongue
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by LOVEGINO(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2016
i no blame d guy sha
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sorry sister, your "fan" kinda has a point tongue
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by mimisplash1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Epic...
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think the fan was right undecided
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'd still hit that just to see how it taste grin
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
wizzakosh:
hahahahahahah, your own worst. U won make d girl in question commit suicide.
grin cheesy
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by ExplicitContent: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amberon11:
Anorexia wink

Abeg expantiate grin
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by treach(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
The bone shall rise again
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Adeolu4(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Skeleton fat pass her sef, she be like broom dey use in washing market toilets
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by jerryfisher(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin....some fans can say anything oo.(wickedness)..the babe thin small sha..
omo dis 1 na bone ooo
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Hehehe. She was actually saying the truth grin
what is true about her statement
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by omgseth: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Las las the girl is skinny ooo....buh d guy sef can talk
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by donbrowser(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy she indeed looks like a skeleton. See her big head and tiny body cheesy cheesy
Replied. Thanks
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by holyeye1989(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Truely the gal no follow at all ooo. I can neva keep such gal oo. Oh my gosh
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Jok3r(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tayo64:
Between TV personality, Samantha Walsh, and a wondering follower..internet trolls sha..lol

source: http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/mtv-base-presenter-samantha-walsh-fires-back-fan-called-skeleton/

shes my crush.. pls someone connect me to her...
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by cotzywitzy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Angry BIRD need to endorse this girl....
Re: Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back by Mastermind91(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
trust be told she sef to thin!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple / Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.