Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,879 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone (850 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by k2fresh: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good day nairalanders,am a corper currently serving in jos.I was coming from clearance today,boarded a keke to my place,on coming down fron the keke,walking down the street,i realise my phone was missing,i rushed home to call my line with my friends phone,i called like twice and it wasn't picked up,I later call another time and it was,where the person on the other side responded that I forget my phone in the keke that he would return it to me when he is coming back.I lost a phone a month ago same way in a bus so I wasn't so trust worhy.i suspected he just answered my call since he was with his girlfriend and because of the keke driver.I told him to tell me where he is that I would meet him up,he told me,he is in JUTH area,i told him am coming down.On getting there I called my line up to 8times but guy was not picking.I was composed a swear text a send to him.I took a keke back home,on getting home,30 minutes time I got a call from an unknown number,when I picked up,he was saying my swear would return to sender.That my phone was on silent that's why he didn't pick it.my friend now call him and talk to him cos I was to angry to talk to him.He told my friend he would return the phone,he said he will call us when he is passing by,uptill this moment no call.When I call my phone it is switched off.He forget he called me with his number.i got his picture off whatsapp,i am appealing to everybody who know him to ask him to return my phone.

Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by HungerBAD: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol.

A smiling thief?that's a new one.

3 Likes

Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm...
What thief would risk calling back with his line?
Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by Mrsprof(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ordinary phone na him this cute guy steal? Nawaoh. God don catch am Sha. What does it take to return missing item(s) to the owner, knowing how fulfilled u feel seeing those smiles on the owner's face?
Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by negotiations2(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
do not retire but refire to acquire ur desire
Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by izzou(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op

I dont think its wise to put up his photo

You could be creating a case for yourself

My 2kobo sha

cool
Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by Ahmed0336(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op how sure are you that he is the one?
Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by keeptalkin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
OP if you were in a similar situation would you return the phone?
Re: photo of the Thief Who Stole My phone by Abduljohn(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
This can be dangerous for u, remeber u re a corp member and all this your cyber alarm can cause something else. I wonder what you think was in his mind for promising to return it. Nigerians are not chilling atall, no blame anyway situation led to it

(1) (Reply)

Boy Found In Wall, We Thought We Are Being Hunted By Ghost Said The Tenants / Hh / UPS courier STOLE My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.