Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,281 members, 7,974,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video (24653 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by danxzy: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
What am I seeing?

She better change her way now
How can a girl looks like man with six packs for that matter.

Who will marry her for Christ sake
She will break her husband dick with her strong muscles
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by deebrain(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
She is not a bad dancer.

Bet im just afraid.
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
danxzy:
What am I seeing?
She better change her way now How can a girl looks like man with six packs for that matter.
Who will marry her for Christ sake She will break her husband dick with her strong muscles
it doesn't look like she wants to marry a man tho
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by justy15: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
put rightly, she nailed the dance.
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by soberdrunk(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'd rather self-service' with super glue embarassed embarassed
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by ginggerxy: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sharon6:
You mean to tell me that's a woman in that video? I don't believe it!!! Please where's her boobs??

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Get our 100% natural 600ml LIGHTENING CREAM (last for more than 2 months), any SOAP of your choice, our Herbal exfoliating SCRUB (helps remove dead skin cells thereby making the skin grow new skin cells for beautiful and radiant look, reduces acne and acne spots on the face, soften stubborn skin, open skin pores and allows cream to penetrate deeper etc etc) and FACIAL CLEANSER all for 10K. RESULTS STARTS SHOWING IN 7DAYS!

YES!!! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!! CREAM, SOAP, HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K!!!

20 SETS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROMO, 5 ORDERS TAKEN!! 15 MORE TO GO!!!

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!

OTHER SKIN CARE PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK, YOU CAN MAKE ENQUIRIES!!!
stop bleaching be proud of your skin colour.BLACK is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by eamon360(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
praise heaven she is no a lesbian..when she comes home we would talk sense into her head

But u will agree with me dat the boyfriend is a gay.
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by GloriaNinja(f): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
all i see is a man.
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
oh dear, where are her breasts?
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by JOXY(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
She try. I gbadun you joo
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by kenzysmith: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vasline crew food is ready
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by shawty0: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
looks like sm guys feel threatened by her look.....wetin concern u people sef....d boyfriend no complain o
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by joe17: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
I bin tink say Flavour ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm interested but skin tags show up once I use these products, what do you think ?
Sharon6:
You mean to tell me that's a woman in that video? I don't believe it!!! Please where's her boobs??

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Get our 100% natural 600ml LIGHTENING CREAM (last for more than 2 months), any SOAP of your choice, our Herbal exfoliating SCRUB (helps remove dead skin cells thereby making the skin grow new skin cells for beautiful and radiant look, reduces acne and acne spots on the face, soften stubborn skin, open skin pores and allows cream to penetrate deeper etc etc) and FACIAL CLEANSER all for 10K. RESULTS STARTS SHOWING IN 7DAYS!

YES!!! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!! CREAM, SOAP, HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K!!!

20 SETS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROMO, 5 ORDERS TAKEN!! 15 MORE TO GO!!!

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!

OTHER SKIN CARE PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK, YOU CAN MAKE ENQUIRIES!!!
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by springtech(m): 3:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Please tell this gurl man to cool down oo.

Check my signature for great deals.
Re: Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2016
People have too much time on their hands. Things of this sort posted on the internet deserve to get ignored.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / UEFA Fines Ronaldo £17,700 For Crotch Grabbing Goal Celebration / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Celebrate Nations League Win With Fans(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.