Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,806 members, 7,918,620 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You (2561 Views)

Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by poweredcom(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2016
What make this picture captivative  is not just the oversized, poor quality shirt, or Phyno’s gaunt look, but the caption under the image. It read, “TJ, Slow Dog & Friend“. That is it! Phyno was so insignificant that his name was not known so he had to be given the arbitrary title, ‘friend’.

Today Phyno is definitely the biggest artist from South Eastern Nigeria at the moment, and the biggest Hip Hop artist from those regions.

True story

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by ritababe(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by axortedbabe(f): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Deep
No one knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by lative(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2016
baba i beg pick my call lati kekere ni mo tin hustle gan ki emi na celebrate.Tele we dy con d boss naw we dn become d boss,tele we dy go to them naw dm dy come to us
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by drthiery(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
axortedbabe:

Deep
No one knows tomorrow

U Nailed it dear...
Perfect description of the picture
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
People dey talk about me for street now wey i be nobody.

I know say by the time i hammer, Obama likes go dey call me baba.

Success too sure.
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by PaulIdu: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2016
TJ slowdog and friend has turned into Phyno and two friends. ..that's life
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Truly inspiring....
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by DjSwaga(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lalasticlala and other mods , this is meant for front page. Thnks
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by Ejytex(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2016
axortedbabe:
Deep No one knows tomorrow
Na so my sister
Re: This Picture Of Phyno Will Motivate You by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Dammn..This niggga ugly AF back in the day..I get hope be that grin

OWO NI KOKO smiley

(1) (Reply)

AY's Wife Mabel Steps Out In Red Gown For An Event Yesterday (Pics) / These Best Sexy Celebrity Models Pics You Can Find On Earth / Photo: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Pierced Tips In See-through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.