Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her (770 Views)

Would You Get Married To A Prostitute? / “I Am A Good Girl In The Day And A Prostitute At Night But My Fiancee Is Unaware / How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her by TeamEraceloaded: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
A man has fallen in love with a prostitute and don’t know what to do about it as he fears for the future. According to the story shared on YoAnswers, the man is undecided on what decision to take.
Read his story below:
Hi all, my name is Nkosi and I picked up a s*x worker for a night, now we are in love with each other. This happened over 2 months ago but it’s manifesting even stronger now. Yes I sometimes patronize s*x workers in clubs and high-end restaurants.
About two months ago when my brother returned from Europe, he told me to take him to a club to cool off. When we got to a near by club he was like “Bro there nothing here man..” I was confused. The club was bubbling so i asked what he meant and when I figured out I took him to a different place where there was “something”. On getting there, he called in one of the girls and I was moved just by the way the girl dressed and my wife was out of town so I asked the girl if she has a friend then she happily brought her friend. My brother and I took the girls to a nearby hotel to “cool off”.
Fast forward to 3 weeks later from that night, I and the girl I went down with continued communicating. The girl was/is actually a student of the university there which impressed me. I observed her fluent English and polished lifestyle compared to the other ladies there and I asked her why she was hooking.. she explained her story to me. Many times we have s*x i treat her the way I treat my wife unlike the way I handle other prostitutes. Over time we became friends. She calls sometimes to say hi. It got to a stage she comes over to my place, cooks for me, we make love and she doesn’t collect any money.
I don’t know who fell in love first between myself and her but

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/picked-prostitute-night-fell-love/
Re: How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Any girl when do prostitution for any reason, no get anything to offer. Prostitution No be the way out

I never patronised them and never will.

Because I get gf and 2 friends with benefit babes grin
Re: How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her by Xxquisitee: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
+2348029226540

Call ladies looking for companion

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Leave Her? / Who Pays For Dinner? / Anybody Here Below 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.