Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting (753 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / I Didn't Attend PDP Convention — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by OkoNDOoBo: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2016
In Response to this news www.nairaland.com/3271453/obasanjo-storms-pdp-convention-committee
READ THIS

While preparations for the PDP event which held at the main
auditorium of the center was yet to begin, Makarfi mobilized
his committee to greet Obasanjo who is a renowned farmer
at the farmers meeting.
Although it was not clear whether the meeting was at the
instance of Makarfi or Obasanjo, a female staff of the
foundation led Makarfi and his committee into the hall were
the farmers met.
About six minutes later, the caretaker committee came out
of the room and returned to the venue of the inauguration
of the zoning committee.
About an hour after the end of the inauguration, Obasanjo
came out of the farmers’ meeting and walked briskly into his
waiting black Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) which was parked at
the entrance to the main building.

The original thread where I copied the lines www.nairaland.com/3271845/pdps-markarfis-committee-waylays-obasanjo

Obviously obasanjo didn't attend PDP convention meeting it was just a coincedence that the farmers meetings and pdp convention meeting was held at the same venue
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by ArmedRobber: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2016
I thought as much the OP was just mischevious with the topic of the thread
Just only one pics of him walking down to his car with no PDP delegates seeing him off To his car.

I no Believe jare
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by SonofDevil: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2016
gringrin
I TALK AM
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by sarrki(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Na so
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by DropShot: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Whatever makes the wailing zombies happy, I don't care.

It's absurd that they will hail even those they've tagged as devil if they return to their tattered umbrella.

Not that I will be surprised if OBJ returns to PDP tomorrow but the desperation of PDP/Wailers is sickening.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by SonofDevil: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
sarrki:
Na so
Re u related to Sarathief
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting by SonofDevil: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2016
DropShot:
Whatever makes the wailing zombies happy, I don't care.
Jump and passcheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bayelsa State Teachers Protest In Yenagoa. / Freed Chibok Girl Says She Still Misses Her Boko Haram 'husband' / Group Petitions Buhari,efcc Over ‘wanton Looting’ Of Kogi Treasury By Gov Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.