Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,823 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:56 PM

See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning (1371 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning by lastmessenger: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2016
A guy eating bread water and cigarettes very early in the morning at a junction got me amazed and I decided to share the pictures that I took . I wonder if this enjoyment or just share frustration.

Re: See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning by DesChyko: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2016
How you wan take begin dey understand this kind combination ehn?
Re: See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Local thug life
grin
Re: See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning by ojay2053(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmm, you get luck say the guy no catch you. You think he's happy eating that wicked combination, abi?
Re: See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
How can that be enjoyment or frustration? undecided
Poverty is real. And that's what his wallet can afford.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Did At A Public Event In Owerri, Imo State / Firewood Or Stove/electric Cooker, Which Do You Prefer? / Here's The Size Of 50 Naira Onion � In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.