Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan (47518 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo Had The Most Successful Dribbles At The World Cup / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by nonjebose(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
goshen26:
Etebo be like "abeg fufu no de here?"
No, nah starch and banga or ikodo
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by richie9093(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:
I keep hearing Mikel obi captain of u23 repeatedly of course not former which makes me wonder whether Mikel Obi is under 23 years old and if not why is he there with the u23 squad

#i need clarification please

all football teams of the Olympic is an U23 team. with exception of about 2/3 overages players.

Meaning basically the team is filled with players under the age of 23 but Mikel and one other person who is above 23 can join them.

Even if yobo and okocha still dey play, we still fit call them. But the maximum overaged players is 3 for all countries/teams.

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Asolistic:

Three over age players are allowed in U-23 team. That's why Mikel is in the team
j
thanks, quite understood now
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by MONITZ: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:
I keep hearing Mikel obi captain of u23 repeatedly of course not former which makes me wonder whether Mikel Obi is under 23 years old and if not why is he there with the u23 squad

Every country that qualifies for the football event at the Olympics is allowed to include 2 or 3 players that are more than 23 years. I hope this satisfies your curiosity as to why Mikel Obi is in the present squad.

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by 9jatatafo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
omaiyale:
Thank you Oghenekaro Etebo
Meanwhile what is Buhari doing to that Ex-boys Scout of a minister called Daloungus

The sports minister is a very annoying man, the last time fIFA president was in Nigeria, the speech the man made was disgraceful to Nigeria. Imagine him begging FIFA president for money by say please give us money, that the NFF or NFA needs money. That is absurdity. I thought they said he is an educated man?

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by 9jatatafo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
MONITZ:

Every country that qualifies for the football event at the Olympics is allowed to include 2 or 3 players that are more than 23 years. I hope this satisfies your curiosity as to why Mikel Obi is in the present squad.

Don't mind him. Zlatan Ibrahimovich is in the Swedish olympic team.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by 9jatatafo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
nonjebose:
No, nah starch and banga or ikodo

Na usi and banga soup
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Chicagoesontop: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pictured is the U-23 team captain Mikel Obi dressing a group of journalists after the tight win...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/nigerias-hero-etebo-chills-after.html[/quote]

OP, So Mikel Now Is Dressing A Group Journalists, Was He Dressing Them For Church or Where ??, The Thunder Wey Go Fire That Your Particular English eehh E Still Dey Do Press Up For Sambisa Forest !!!

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by rawpadgin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Karo etebo a. K. a afaras

make me proud

to think that this boy still play 7 a side football with us whenever he's in warri is exciting to say the least

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

There is a room for overaged players.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by yeman05(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

he is there as one of the three over age players allowed to be included in every participating team squad by FIFA... Hope u re cleared now.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by 4nobody4every1: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
omaiyale:
Meanwhile what is Buhari doing to that Ex-boys Scout of a minister called Daloungus
l gave Buhari this whip to flog the minister, but you can see the minister running away from Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Godwin616: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

There is a provision for inclusion 2 or 3 overaged players in the football team. It is general, not only Nigeria team.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sharon6:
Deserved!!

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Get our 100% natural 600ml LIGHTENING CREAM (last for more than 2 months), any SOAP of your choice, our Herbal exfoliating SCRUB (helps remove dead skin cells thereby making the skin grow new skin cells for beautiful and radiant look, reduces acne and acne spots on the face, soften stubborn skin, open skin pores and allows cream to penetrate deeper etc etc) and FACIAL CLEANSER all for 10K. RESULTS STARTS SHOWING IN 7DAYS!

YES!!! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!! CREAM, SOAP, HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K!!!

20 SETS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROMO, 5 ORDERS TAKEN!! 15 MORE TO GO!!!

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!

OTHER SKIN CARE PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK, YOU CAN MAKE ENQUIRIES!!!
What about the soap and scrub only
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by inioluwajoe(f): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

in Olympics games every team is allowed to bring 3 over age players. so Mikel is one of the 3players
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by mekonglobal(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided This isnt chilling nau or are my eyes decieving me? With all those number of people there.
Ok Edwoodward u have seen it oo Oya make the call now..
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by mrtayesynchro(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

The rule says that there is eligibility for 3 overaged players,they could be 45,50 and even 60 they are eligible to play.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by otosa(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Phinity318:

Good question, I think the best source to get answer to that question is Google. just go to Google and ask about the rules of Olympic pertain to football and believe me all the answers will be sure yours.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Kgdavid(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2016
not quite on topic but i see at least 3 different types of elite-looking police/paramilitary security outfits in that picture... shocked

na war zone?
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by RickyTan: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Up Nigeria!!!
We wish these boys well as they carry out these very important national task
No time for Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba or any other tribe now.
We need all our combined united energy and strength to have a chance at winning this gold.
Respect is earned!!
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by RickyTan: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria is Africa's best chance at winning.
Respect is ONLY earned never given
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Weah96: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2016
That Etebo has power shots in his legs. Even his placement is power shot.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by SmartMugu: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2016
wallex1983:
Which kain food be dis na? This is a deliberate attempt to poison this guy o
Me sef observe. See as him sef just dey watch the yeye food.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan by Godson32(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2016
omaiyale:
What do u want Buhari to do to him when Buhari himself is a big failure. Meanwhile Mikel has been playing youth football almost a decade ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester City Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages 2021/22 / List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) / How To Open An Account With Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.