Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake (5819 Views)

Will Minister Farrakhan Ever Tell The World He Is A Cult Member? / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by nemdy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him a Fake Prophet: Wife Tells the Whole World Cleric Is a Fraud, What She Said Will Shock You.

Ever since she divorced Pastor Chris, citing “adultery and unreasonable behavior”, Pastor Anita has never stopped throwing subliminal shade at her ex-husband.

Anita had previously claimed in her articles that she suffered from abuse for a longtime. “My today is better than yesterday. I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse,” she said.

In a new lengthy piece on her official website about soul winning, Pastor Anita advised Christians to beware of fake men of God. The article is a clear shade at Pastor Chris and his ministry–whose main focus is soul winning–through their Soul Winning Outreach.

She said: “When I hear these people talk about winning souls,

read more at http://www.gistlover.com/pastor-chris-ex-wife-calls-him-a-fake-prophet-wife-tells-the-whole-world-cleric-is-a-fraud-what-she-said-will-shock-you/

Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Femiartalade(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
if this reaches fp....someone should like this post ...i wee say my mind if this reaches fp
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Kobicove(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tell me something I don't already know
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Airforce1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why didn't she say all this things while they were still married?

Because you guys are seperated you now feel tis cool to rubbish his name with this stale lies.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Juxtified(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Went directly to read it from her blog. All I saw was just a senior Christian advising the younger ones on soul winning and Christian living. No shades at anyone in particular.
You can read for yourself:

When people talk about winning souls these days, I feel absolutely concerned for the so-called souls. It looks to me like a lion on a breakfast mission, in search for his hunt; he hides behind the grass for an unwise lamb that would wander away from the herd in search of fresh grass. This will be an easy catch and good feast for the lion’s plate.

When I hear these people talk about winning souls, I feel sorry for the souls who have no idea of what they are getting into. It sometimes sounds to me like blood-thirty people desperate to count the number of innocent, ignorant people who will give their blood to be sucked. These souls are classified, as those who are needy, can undoubtedly gullible in their search for solutions and wanting to identify or belong to a community.

These souls are caught when they are most vulnerable maybe they have lost a loved one, in a bad relationship with their parents or family, in need of healing or desperate for a change. At this point they will give anything and do anything l without a second thought.

When caught by the wrong hands, they will start running in a wheel. Initially, the souls will be treated with some measure of care, so they do not detach. This will be short lived to prepare them to be trained as unconscious servants. Once the attachment is built, they would start attending endless meetings till they begin to be unavailable for their loved ones and disassociate from their families over time. These souls will eventually give their energy away and with time they begin to feel tired, unhappy, sick, financially drained and depleted. Unknown to them, this new community and friends maybe superficial. The souls might observe that sweet and bitter method of sucking their blood has gradually robbed them of their self worth. They might realize they have given their energy to somebody else and they are now hanging in the spider's web.

They are tied up with daily and weekly responsibilities but if you look closely, their main leader is seating in a place of convenience by handling brief monthly meetings (not weekly) or occasional gatherings.

When I hear about souls, I have sympathy for those who give their blood to be sucked. They are simply prey to be used as objects in some people's game. Incidentally, some of these souls have become wiser in seeking the opportunity to reap the reaper in his own game, like the buffalo who challenges the tiger.

Mt 7:21-23
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

An aggressive soul winner is hungry like a hunter; he goes with all manner of tools and uses different technique to capture his prey.

An aggressive soul winner is like a fisherman who uses a net. This method of fishing is solely for material or commercial purposes. On the other hand a fish can also be caught by using a fishing rod with baits or lures impaled on the hooks to entice any fish that venture near to bite off the attractive bait. Unfortunately, if caught by a commercial fisherman the fish is not going anywhere after all that effort, it must be eaten. However, if caught by a hobbyist, he will admire the fish and put it back where it belongs, in its natural habitat. Thank God for regulatory organizations helping to stop brutal killings of animals whether on land or sea.

Soul winning alone will not take you to heaven; you win a soul by living the God life and your personal interest in bringing somebody to the knowledge of Christ. You have to be in a good frame of mind first, not under fear or compulsion that if you do not win souls you will go to hell. There should be no ulterior motives like getting the soul’s money eventually, you want a position or seeking to be rewarded with treats or awards. There are people who reach out to others daily not for any earthly reward or to direct the souls to their own churches, for benefits or for any selfish reason. These people recommend and make available other authors, ministers and local assemblies for the interest of the soul alone.

Every man should learn to take care of himself first. He should learn to use his initiative and study for himself otherwise he might become somebody’s big catch or ‘meat’. At that point he would have no one to blame.

I have written this for those who have asked me questions on soul winning and their fears.

"And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Mat 24:11-14

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people." 2 Tim3:1-5

https://www.pastoranita.org/index.php/home/soul-winning

Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by x123xlolls(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
xtians and their rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Iamvictor(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
God knows His true Servants
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by policy12: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Correct good talk...but I did not see where Pastor nMe was mention.
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by emeijeh(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Endtime
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by BoosBae(f): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op u be Akpa... fish
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by prahcetomi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na wa oo ..pastor Chris, is that true?

Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by totorimi: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Well if the story is anything to go by, I think all efforts must be made to reach out to her quietly and settle her because I am sure she is broke by now, since no more church money is getting to her for her high maintenance cost. Since time immemorial women have been known to bring down any great man and their method is to use three known approaches. Blackmail, sex advancement and elimination. They know they got the sex appeal and people will listen to them thats why they do what they do. Remember Jezebel and Queen of Sheeba in the Bible just to mention a few.

In this case now, she knows full well that whatever she utters people are very much likely to believe. She is not making as much money as she used to, she no longer command the respect the enviable position as the mummy GO, she is just another hustling preacher in a country where all those miracle and testimony stuff dont mean nothing to them . So she desperately needs funding and those responsible for her child support and whatever else she gets better do so on time before she starts to open her loud mouth, if that happens that may well be the beginning of another bigger trouble. I am just saying my own as a concerned citizen.
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by uchebest2006(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Okay now....lets see what will happen.Waiting to hear more gist from Pastor Chris!!
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Richy4(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am not one of his church member but i do not believe what bloggers says most times...

If you read the article now, U might not see anything like that...They just twist things just to attract attention.....
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by nagodesmile18(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm..behind a successful man,there is a woman ..a woman can pull u up and also bring u down....
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Twizzy30(m): 3:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Aremu01(m): 4:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm Who am I to judge, but really this is serious!
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Harvard13(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:
Why didn't she say all this things while they were still married?

Because you guys are seperated you now feel tis cool to rubbish his name with this stale lies.

don't think she mentioned his name. naija bloggers sabi pass
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by matrix199(m): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2016
I thought marriage was for better for worse.
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by youngruler(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2016
but I will still follow pastor Chris
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2016
u don't need to tell us .
we know that NIGERIA is filled with FAKE gods of men ...
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Angelo45(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Issokay.. I just dey observe

Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Undisputed88(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
nemdy:
Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him a Fake Prophet: Wife Tells the Whole World Cleric Is a Fraud, What She Said Will Shock You.

Ever since she divorced Pastor Chris, citing “adultery and unreasonable behavior”, Pastor Anita has never stopped throwing subliminal shade at her ex-husband.

Anita had previously claimed in her articles that she suffered from abuse for a longtime. “My today is better than yesterday. I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse,” she said.

In a new lengthy piece on her official website about soul winning, Pastor Anita advised Christians to beware of fake men of God. The article is a clear shade at Pastor Chris and his ministry–whose main focus is soul winning–through their Soul Winning Outreach.

She said: “When I hear these people talk about winning souls,

read more at http://www.gistlover.com/pastor-chris-ex-wife-calls-him-a-fake-prophet-wife-tells-the-whole-world-cleric-is-a-fraud-what-she-said-will-shock-you/
You COPIED This post Word for word,Sentence For Sentence, Punctuation marks for punctuation marks aaaah aaahn, na wa for you oooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by BuscadoCEO(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Undisputed88:
You COPIED This post Word for word,Sentence For Sentence, Punctuation marks for punctuation marks aaaah aaahn, na wa for you oooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry

Whether true or not true, the most shameful thing about this whole thing is the divorce of them both. I really pity the members because I still don't understand how married couples in a church seek counseling from a leader that has a broken home. This is totally wrong but who am I to judge them. I am just myself living my personal life in the hands of God. The earlier people start realizing salvation is personal, the better for them.
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by ouzo1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pastor Anita is now sounding like Lai mohammed
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by GEJmustGO(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
women should not tslk i the church but ask thetronomyir husband- deu
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by GEJmustGO(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
1 Corinthians 14:35
If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.

1 Corinthians 11:5
And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
1 Corinthians 14:34
the women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but should be submissive, as the law also says.

how come this one is a pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Ex Wife Calls Him A Fake Prophet,tells The Whole World He Is Fake by Eleganza33(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm what ever,only God know the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair / Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.