Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,019 members, 7,899,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Dino Melaye:why Are Our Leaders So Intolerable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye:why Are Our Leaders So Intolerable? (441 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye: Why ABU Records Department Should Not Get Burnt / Herdsmen Banditry Intolerable – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye:why Are Our Leaders So Intolerable? by suasmablow(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
I first noticed how intolerable are leaders are in the face of opposition when the Bayelsa Senator, Ben Murray Bruce blocked me on Twitter just for criticising one of his common-sense tweets. And this is a man that has constantly been criticising almost every policy/action of President Buhari and the APC.
Recently in the midst of the recent rancour between Senators Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu, I also noticed that the Kogi-born senator has also blocked me mostly for my criticising him or his master, Sen.Bukola Saraki through my tweets.
Sen.Dino Melaye is a man that has not only criticised leaders but succeeded in even pulling some down, yet no man has killed/ harmed him.
Why are our leaders so intolerable to opposite opinions?
Must we all support them?
Must we all be their stooge or perpetual sycophants?
I noticed that when you praise them foolishly, they seem to love you and quickly retweet,but when you attack their views, they hurriedly block you. This is really unfortunate.

Re: Dino Melaye:why Are Our Leaders So Intolerable? by chinjo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
A million dollar question

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye:why Are Our Leaders So Intolerable? by chinjo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
A million dollar question. only bubu has the answer
Re: Dino Melaye:why Are Our Leaders So Intolerable? by babadem2much(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
If only our so called leaders will be attacking themselves constructively, then you will see amends but they keep mute and praise those who play the negative.... May God expose them and scatter their plans against the masses

(1) (Reply)

Former Pres. Goodluck Is Suffering From "Assassination Paranoia Complex" - MEND / Comment On PMB Leadership See Picture Below / Nigeria Has Become A Poor Country - Buhari [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.