Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,162 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Doc Please Help A Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doc Please Help A Brother (1010 Views)

Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! / Dont Judge Me Pls, Doc Come In N Help / Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doc Please Help A Brother by dlawsamesq(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have a cousin that has been a huge part of my past, present and hopefully future. She started complaining of stomach pain few days ago and I told her to go for a scan. Please, Doc in the house what is the meaning of this.

Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by dlawsamesq(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
More pics

Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by sammysunny88: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hydronephrosis is a condition that typically occurs when the kidney swells due to the failure of normal drainage of urine from the kidney to the bladder. This swelling most commonly affects only one kidney, but it can involve both kidneys. This is as result of uretra blockage. The m
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by sammysunny88: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hydronephrosis is a condition that typically occurs when the kidney swells due to the failure of normal drainage of urine from the kidney to the bladder. This swelling most commonly affects only one kidney, but it can involve both kidneys. This is as result of uretra blockage. The main function of urinary tract is to remove waste and fluid from the body. kidney function have to be check and also blood in the urine, which can be caused by a kidney stone, infection or other factors.
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by Alobogab(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
The ureter but not urethra is affected by the partial blockage leading to retention and back flow of urine within the ureters leading to the dilatation. It's this dilatation that is called hydronephrosis.
Drinking a lot of fluid can allow some people pass out the ureteric stone if it's small. This will relieve the symptoms and dilatation. This however occur if the stone( which means mineral crystal) is small. If this fails, she may need surgery. Lithotripsy which is the use of ultrasound to dislove stone is very rare in Nigeria but common abroad.
She should see a urolologist before she lose her kidney
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by dlawsamesq(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please, what is the remedy? What drug can we buy to arrest the situation.
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by dlawsamesq(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Since the scan said unvisualized ureteric stone, can taking a lot of water do any good.
Alobogab:
The ureter but not urethra is affected by the partial blockage leading to retention and back flow of urine within the ureters leading to the dilatation. It's this dilatation that is called hydronephrosis.
Drinking a lot of fluid can allow some people pass out the ureteric stone if it's small. This will relieve the symptoms and dilatation. This however occur if the stone( which means mineral crystal) is small. If this fails, she may need surgery. Lithotripsy which is the use of ultrasound to dislove stone is very rare in Nigeria but common abroad.
She should see a urolologist before she lose her kidney
Since the scan said unvisualized ureteric stone, can taking a lot of water do any good.
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by sammysunny88: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
There is herbal that can be use to address and correct this issue and is very very effective. Drop your contact and i will get back to you for better information on this.
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by Brownzola(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hospital don't cure they only manage. Meet me for 100% effective curative supplement 07035071971. Health is Wealth don't joke with it.
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by dlawsamesq(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
sammysunny88:
There is herbal that can be use to address and correct this issue and is very very effective. Drop your contact and i will get back to you for better information on this.
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by nabiz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
sammysunny88:
pls my 3years old daughter is also having the same problem. what should i do? her is 11.6cm x 6cm. call 08135884401
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by nabiz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
sammysunny88:
pls my 3years old daughter is also having the same problem. what should i do? her is 11.6cm x 6cm. call 08135884401
Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
dlawsamesq:
I have a cousin that has been a huge part of my past, present and hopefully future. She started complaining of stomach pain few days ago and I told her to go for a scan. Please, Doc in the house what is the meaning of this.
is stone in the urinary tract,Swissgarde nature garde products will take care of it,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number for more directions: 08038220168

Re: Doc Please Help A Brother by Ezi1993(f): 11:20am On May 01, 2022
dlawsamesq:
Good day.... P
S was your sister later cured of the hydronephrosis?

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure; Any Cure? / A Natural Solution To Ulcer / Easy Natural Ways To Have Pink Lips - Enhance Your Smile With Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.