Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

Believers Please Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Please Come In (506 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believers Please Come In by Addedsouth: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
life is quiet complicated, I have had sleepless nights this past days reflecting on my life trying so hard to fathom were i have come short of His Glory. We grow up with the message '' no matter how messy the night is joy comes in the morning '' but my nights don't just seem to finish. Guys i have suffered all my 24 years on earth, with much struggle have i labored all through this got me thinking why hasn't my nights ended already? Am i unlucky? Am i not serving God well? Does it have to do with ancestors background? Is there something i am not getting right? Sins of the father? What could just be the reason some suffer through life while others enjoy? We never chose where we were born, we are so innocent and God chose to make some Suffer while others enjoy life on earth and probably still make Heaven...?? Why is it so? can someone just answer me before i loose it completely. Is it possible to serve God in an empty stomach? How can I scream Hallelujah! When i have not eaten for two days, how can i turn to my neighbors and say this week is my week when i know fully well lectures have started in school and i can't go back just yet because i don't have my school fee yet. How can i pay my tight when i don't know how to pay my fees yet, how can i concentrate on the pastors sermon when every minutes of the day i am just looking for a means........ Really frustrated right now life is truly complicated
Cc:overcomersfaith
Cc:ACKCITY
Re: Believers Please Come In by Addedsouth: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please note i am not a new member just created a new moniker for this
Re: Believers Please Come In by frubben(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
In as far u still have money to subscribe and have a browsing phone. Dere is hope

Re: Believers Please Come In by chachanga: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Just hold on, bro, weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning as the Word says.

Seasons comes to some, in life, that against all odds, they can't just seem to make ends meet.
Never give up, even when you fall, pick yourself up and keep moving pls. Don't give up on your vision for life!
Re: Believers Please Come In by psalmade(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bro, God has given you all you need for life.. maybe you ain't seeing it yet.. Spend more time on the scriptures and see the inexhaustible riches of our father for us His children.. Never doubt even though you feel like. Doubt your doubt.. God bless you..
Re: Believers Please Come In by Addedsouth: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2016
chachanga:
Just hold on, bro, weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning as the Word says.

Seasons comes to some, in life, that against all odds, they can't just seem to make ends meet.
Never give up, even when you fall, pick yourself up and keep moving pls. Don't give up on your vision for life!

thanks

1 Like

Re: Believers Please Come In by Addedsouth: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2016
psalmade:
Bro, God has given you all you need for life.. maybe you ain't seeing it yet.. Spend more time on the scriptures and see the inexhaustible riches of our father for us His children.. Never doubt even though you feel like. Doubt your doubt.. God bless you..
thanks
Re: Believers Please Come In by Addedsouth: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2016
frubben:
In as far u still have money to subscribe and have a browsing phone. Dere is hope
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Drops Bombshell ‘I Never Attacked Buhari, I Only Stated the Obvious / Our Daily Manna For Today 11/8/16 / Christianity: Older Than Adam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.