Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. (8350 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / One Of The Best Jamb Score By A Zion Baptist High School Student In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by Beemhan(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2016
mranova:
A student of Baptist High School, Jos scored this in WAEC. Baptist High School always representing... light and life
people have eyes but can't see. some have brains but can't think. CRS, PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY? who does that PHOTOSHOP! remove the veil of tribalism from your eyes and you'll see that it's photoshoped. unless of course, u did not write waec or you'r too dumb to understand subject combinations
Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by begwong: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats boy. Keep the flag flying JAZZ MAN!
Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by MrEverything: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Beemhan:
people have eyes but can't see. some have brains but can't think. CRS, PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY? who does that PHOTOSHOP! remove the veil of tribalism from your eyes and you'll see that it's photoshoped. unless of course, u did not write waec or you'r too dumb to understand subject combinations

Shut the hell up!, some schools offer CRS as a compulsory subject like my junior brother's and he is very much a science student....i no no y somepeople be sadists

Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by lative(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2016
olayinex:
Wat did u mean.. na only end tym person fit get dis kind result.. Wat abt people from d past
brother make i no lie u pple from d past no dy get this kind result
Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by CircleOfWilis: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Beemhan:
CRK is compulsory in that school mallam,.... Baptist high school jos

Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by VictorAB: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2016
wrose:
Una no get eyes Shey u no see subject combination crs chemistry and physics THE RESULT WAS PHOTO SHOPPED

It's a Mission School, and CRS is Compulsory from JSS1 to SS3 (WEAC and NECO)

Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by VictorAB: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Beemhan:

STOP HATING, GO TO THE NEAREST WEAC OFFICE AND CONFIRM IF THAT COMBINATION IS POSSIBLE.

IF U CLAIM TO WRITE WEAC, YOUR FATHER NEEDS TO ASK FOR REFUND OF SCHOOL FEES HE PAID, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT SUBJECT COMBINATION

Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by olayinex(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
lative:

brother make i no lie u pple from d past no dy get this kind result
wu tell u dat.. come to my sec school ND see the honour roll of the past students u will see dat people don get am pass
Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by Beemhan(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2016
VictorAB:

STOP HATING, GO TO THE NEAREST WEAC OFFICE AND CONFIRM IF THAT COMBINATION IS POSSIBLE.

IF U CLAIM TO WRITE WEAC, YOUR FATHER NEEDS TO ASK FOR REFUND OF SCHOOL FEES HE PAID, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT SUBJECT COMBINATION
pls where did i CLAIM TO HAVE WRITTEN WAEC...its too early in the day to be lying pls
Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by VictorAB: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Beemhan:
pls where did i CLAIM TO HAVE WRITTEN WAEC...its too early in the day to be lying pls

Then you have no right to comment on a Topic that has WEAC in into. That further shows how ignorant you are about the Topic.
Re: Check Out This Perfect WAEC Result From Baptist High School, Jos. by beather: 2:24pm On May 31, 2017
this guy is what Yoruba will call Ologbon d'ori eja mu

Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume / List Of Jamb Cbt Centres & Contacts In Lagos / Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains?