Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,188 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment (844 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by Enjoyment1(f): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2009
There is this beautiful Angel I used to date when I was in School. We dated for over 11 years in all. She was in the then Polytechnic of Calabar and later went to Akwa Poly to do her HND, while I schooled in UNICAL. After our school days, she left for NYSC. When she returned, she started behaving funny. On several occasions, I asked her if there was any problem, she said No!. She started calling me less, and was always in a hurry to drop my calls. I persuaded her to at least open up on any error, issue or offence I must have committed. She still emphasized that there was nothing. On the 1st of February, 2009, she sent me a text telling me that she has seen her husband, and that I should help her thank God (please note that, we have concluded arrangement from both family ends on immediate marriage once I am able to get a job).

Since I could'not get a job immediately, she decided to move on with Plan B, as I later discovered from her sister. To make it more painful, the same period I got a job, they have printed their wedding cards and have even gone ahead with their traditional wedding. The new guy works in a bank, and I learnt they both live in one estate in Lagos. I tried persuading her before the issue of wedding came, to let me know my stand, as it was becoming obvious she was double-dating, but she maintained her stand that all was well. Now they are fully married, and now permanently resides with her husband in Lagos.

The reason for this posting is that, she called and was begging for forgiveness. She said,my not forgiving her, is the reason why she cannot conceive after her February, 2009 wedding. Really, I find it very hard to forgive her after holding me captive for over 11 years (as the case now seems). Today, GOD has really been faithful to me. I work in the Hospitality unit of a company in Abuja, and now live very comfortable.

Apart from forgiving her, which I don't have a choice because of GOD, how do I over come this situation. Where do I start from again. Can I really love again?. I am ready for marriage today, but where is the girl that stood by me for 11 years?. Can I ever find a suitable replacement for her, because she was really beautiful, both in appearance, character, and in everything?. She really led me to Christ. I knew GOD whole-heartedly because of her. Will there ever be any woman again like her out there?. cry cry cry cry

Poster: 08097595617.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by kuntama: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2009
Get a grip my man. Besides this topic making me want to puke, what exactly do you want us to say? That you'll find eternal love in the arms of another babe? That you'll kiss and makeup with this one? Methinks you've read too many mind numbing love cartoons.
Well, anyway, whatever, life goes on. Focus on your career, bring home the bacon and you'll definitely get the girls of your dreams.
Regards
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by Enjoyment1(f): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2009
Please do not mistake this for a love story. A couple of persons in Nairaland are aware of this same story, and some have already sent in their response through text (please note that it is those that followed the story that sent in theirs through text). I had to put my phone number to so as not to make it seem as a mere story. Till date, I have not gotten over it cry cry cry cry.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by DeepSoul(f): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2009
@Kuntama

Boy are you harsh.

@Poster

Forgive her. Just as Christ forgave you
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by iice(f): 4:04am On Sep 23, 2009
What's the mobile number doing up there? undecided

Well forgive and move on. Free yourself. . .Good luck
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by mikesleek(m): 4:19am On Sep 23, 2009
Believe me, hanging in the atmosphere of hate aint gettin u no were. She is past tense. Move on or like i'm doing, fall in love with your work and don't get desperate.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2009
I don't get your story n topic? I believe she ain't asking you to take her back rather for Forgiveness. . .so puhleasee do your part n move on!
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by Enjoyment1(f): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
My apologies for the phone number. Please it doesnt carry any intent, as it is not the right place for any. Thanks.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by omega25red(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
My dude move on forgive her stop accepting her calls and close that chapter in your life.

you will love again and you will find your own love and someday you will have your own family. 11 years is a long time but sh#t happens and when it happens you adjust your life and move on.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by Enjoyment1(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2009
It really pains to have gone that far with a lady.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by AniLee(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
omega25red:

My dude move on forgive her stop accepting her calls and close that chapter in your life.

you will love again and you will find your own love and someday you will have your own family. 11 years is a long time but sh#t happens and when it happens you adjust your life and move on.

[b]excellently said!

I would understand that you are feeling hurt. But sure you can move on. Give yourself time to get over it slowly, dont push yourself. A time for everything. Now is a time to grieve over such loss. Grieve AND heal. Dont remain stagnant on her and memories of the past times you spent with her (long they may be). I promise you, you'll find strength within yourself and from God (as I see you cry out to Him). Miraculasouly, you will get over it and it will surprise you one day. Forgive her as she is asking and as long as she's asking for that only, give that ONLY to her. And you will definitely be able to love again, for as long as you dont carry this weight load into the next relationship you'll have. When you get over it, leave it as a memory, painful and sore it may be, but think of it positively, it was an experience that made you stronger and much wiser. She even led you to God. Some people may come into your life to fulfill a greater purpose than that which you were hoping for. Its very good she brought you close to the God you have to rely on now, who would ever know you will need Him to 'fight' her? Let God's will be made perfect in your life. And you will find another woman who will be able to at least fulfill some of your needs and desires. I just ask you to not measure every woman against her, I can see you really adored her, but let the next woman you have be herself and DONT compare her with this girl. For now, take pleasure in the simple things, it helps to heal alot. And just meditate with Christ. Open the ears of your heart, you'll hear His almost-silent whisper giving guidance and direction. I got your back all the way hey  smiley.
[/b]
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by AniLee(f): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
oh and and did i forget to say "No. You will NOT find another suitable replacement for her". This is because another human being can not replace another in any way whatsoever. They can either replace your pains with soothing balms, sorrows with joys, weaknesses with strengths etc but for sure, dont walk around with the mentality that you will find another replacement for her. Cause you WONT. Finding a replacement for her would mean finding another woman thats just like her and will do the same things she did or even more and at a very advanced level. And you dont want that, now do you? Remember what you proclaim with your mouth is what happens. I wish the very best for you and a complete recovery from this painful status you have been lain in.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by selingel: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
You will not blame her that much, but she really went too far with it. She should have narated her fears to you, and sit down and sort things out. They will be so many factors behind the reason why she behaved like this. Anyway bros!, stand up, dust your buttocks and move on. She was not meant for you.
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by desthan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
quit brooding man and get on with your life undecided
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by selingel: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2009
I concur!. smiley
Re: Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment by IykeD(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2009
Just like Nigerian Tabloids and Movies, the topic hasn't got anything to do with the story.You may have to edit it brova.Meanwhile, forget about the gal and move on with your sweet life and pls tell her to forget about  the notion of not conceiving because you haven't forgiven her.That's crap! My story is no different so move on broda and let them go for medicals, moreover they just got married so why the fuss about forgiveness and pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

I Speak Better Grammar When In The Midst Of Fine Girls / A Bit Complicated: / Sex N Love: Do They Word Hand In Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.