Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden (42325 Views)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by PencilBox: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
the guy standing akimbo on the first pic be like.."Wetin dem cook"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by SUPOL(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
What time is the match btw?
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by nell2: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
rayblast:
Mikel wetin u dey carry trainers do for there ?
leave trainers. He looks good
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by ceejay4real(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
see Mikel in the first pic standing and holding the food the same way he stands on pitch shielding opponents away from the ball.

Mikel na fine guy, I swear! Omo see physique abeg. The lad would have made it big time as a model. Anyway, good luck to them! Go dream team!
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by Kizyte(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
see Mikel in the first pic standing and holding the food the same way he stands on pitch shielding opponents away from the ball.
Good observer cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by GOFON(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please what time is the game with Sweden today?
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by coolebux(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
kaen1317:
Mikel Obi is overrated. Wishing them victory nonetheless
think once again
.... Do you really have to comment?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by asaju10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
GOFON:
Please what time is the game with Sweden today?
11pm I think
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by Nuelstar(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
See swag...e just show sey Mikel get money pass...only him wear Snickers
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by naijaboiy: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Go for gold guys!

Despite the ill treatment by this NFF and FG, RETURN evil for good pls!
Good for evil you mean? smiley

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by fortunejum: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
I think say na better food them the eat. no eba, no fofo.
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by DumDum13656: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
kaen1317:

E bi like say u learn the word 'overrated' new and u wan use am anyhow, I de do am sha.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by sweetguyskcee: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
i wish the team the best ahead of their clash with sweeden
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
ceejay4real:

Mikel na fine guy, I swear! Omo see physique abeg. The lad would have made it big time as a model. Anyway, good luck to them! Go dream team!

He grew 3 inches since he became a pro...I can assure he wasn't attractive like this earlier in his career. He went from 5'10 to 6'1....perfect height where women naturally consider a man attractive and opens doors for modeling. See my post 3 yrs ago on height and male desirability & attractiveness

https://www.nairaland.com/1453963/research-shows-odd-facts-short/1#18430527
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by mukhtara446(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls guys did any one know any app to watch todays match online tnx
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by Tmoyo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Go for gold guys!

u go guyz too dey run true for media....who tell u say one kind ill treatment dey....later u go understand the fact that most of these lies are from brain made from graphite
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by chieveboy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Go for gold guys!

You meant to say?
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by Ademusiwa1: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by LDKOTB(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
khaymillers:
Yes wasting our money comfortably. No good can come out of Nigeria especially Nigeria Sports teams

Receive sense!
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by gabrielniy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
mukhtara446:
Pls guys did any one know any app to watch todays match online tnx

Try mobdro. One of the bein channels or sky sports will transmit live.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by tonquendo4u(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
kaen1317:
.Overrated?How?
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by kaen1317: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Do I really have to answer you? Has he not been a professional bench warmer in chelsea? Has he not been sold off or offered for sale as result of non-performance? And you now make him captain cos he's warming Chelsea bench not because he plays for Chelsea. That's how.
tonquendo4u:
.Overrated?How?
Re: Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden by tonquendo4u(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2016
kaen1317:
Do I really have to answer you? Has he not been a professional bench warmer in chelsea? Has he not been sold off or offered for sale as result of non-performance? And you now make him captain cos he's warming Chelsea bench not because he plays for Chelsea. That's how.
He's a leader to them.Hes d most successful nigerian footballer currently playing now.So how do u argue that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Gerard Pique Retiring? These Are The Four Main Reasons / Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.