Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? (819 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by mamagee3(f): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Hi all, an older lady stares at me at work all the time and even picks her nose as she stares.

What could this mean?
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by DickDastardly(m): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Means she either a slowpoke or slowpoke smiley

But why always petty topics?
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by youngest85(m): 5:37am On Aug 07, 2016
It means.....

Gv me her number first and i wl tell u d meaning
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2016
She likes you
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by azeecoboy(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2016
RUN for your life.
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by jaymejate: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2016
She go poison you soon!
I don't know maybe na only you de this world.
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by Shabib(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
RUN for your life.
Run
Run
Run
Re: Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2016
While she is looking at you do the same thing she does...pick ya nose too grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women / When A Grown Up Guy Is Harassing Your Little Kid For Sex / 7 Things You Should Never Judge A Mum About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.