Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? (1238 Views)

Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? by Opeomoope: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2016
As I look guess what I saw? Beloved I saw IMMORAL DRESSING in the Church, even now it still reigning in the house of God, and still our Pastors & Prophets are busy in the Church prophesying Nonsense and helping them to Hell, telling them that Christ had paid for their Sins in the Cross, they are now save forever by the Righteousness of Christ. What a falsehood Pastors & Prophets, and funniest thing is that these immoral dressing in the Church are those who claiming and parading their selves as a believer a child of God, that's the reason why God said that His judgement will start from the Church, just because Church were made to be the light to the World, now what is happening? Indecent dressing in the Church is now no longer matter for God, and you are bold calling yourself a man of God, Woe to you, yes woe to you. You do call it a Civilization, can your civilization surpasses God's instruction to humanity if I may ask you? Listen, the truth here is that what is happening in our Churches today is not Civilization, it is perishelization, pls permit me by using this word. You who want to know God run for your dear life, study your Bible and obey what it says, for Holy Spirit is already in charge to lead & direct you aright!!!
Re: What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? by vickjoeobi(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2016
You are right. Immoral dressing is one thing that gives me a lot of concern especially among our ladies and also when its worn to religious activities. I pray that the church stands firm against this trend of dressing among our ladies.
Re: What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? by CrazyMan(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2016
They're busy collecting tithes, offerings, seed offerings, first fruits. Buying flashy cars, building houses, mega churches...etc. So there's no time to preach Salvation messages.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Think Church Services Are Making Me Lose Faith In Religion / Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men / "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.