Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,852 members, 7,899,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene (72817 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by bolex04(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:
People love to deceive themselves.
no mind them...
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by uzolexis(f): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
so your people do engagement, u no fit call us come chop jollof?

diaris goodu o!
I go call you for my own,no worry.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by friendl: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Man needs to dey sure before doing this
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by MrHenshaw: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Yesterday, a young man caused quite a scene after he proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of Shoprite. The girl who was shocked following the unexpected gesture -accepted his proposal not after blushing for some minutes due to the glaring eye of the public.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-causes-scene-after-proposing-to-his.html
Hahaaaha,in front of Shoprite bakery to be precise.l hope it's not half baked love?We claim to love more in 21st century and we record high divorce.While in d 18th and 19th we claim they lack love but d registered very low divorce.I wish them well all d same.God bless their union..
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Bamz(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:
People love to deceive themselves.

I'm not a fan of showy stuffy like this. It's just tacky to me.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by CSTR12: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Can't do this at all. Besides, i don't think my kind of woman would appreciate stunts like this.
I don't date kids.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Paseus(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Werrin kon kosin meWerrin kon kosin meWerrin kon kosin me
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by nairathan78: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Paseus(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Who e epp na?
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Shout out to Nollywood,
It was a film shoot, I witnessed the whole scene taken...
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Paseus(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Na mamas u dy date ni
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by IceDude(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Mumu people...Some Nigerians are just so annoying
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by anyicash(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2016
eightsin:

Lol. I no go try dis rubbish o... I go propose inside my room.
It has already been pre-planned..just that it's awesome d girl acted well.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Warpath(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2016
This happened in Owerri shopping mall...was there on a Sunday precisely
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Bash512: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Na xoxo bread dem sabi go buy for Shoprite. grin grin

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ewizard1: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Destinygrl:
op which shoprite branch is that
jarkbauer:

which shoprite is this?
Looks like the AOS Branch! Adeniran Ogunsanya ShoppingMall
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Pylony(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
You both dey date,
you dey sleep over for the guy house,
you both dey furck nnaself.
you don sabi the guy's family.

You go still dey shock, surprise and dey blush on top say the guy con pull some stunt for public in the name of proposal.

Which proposal stunt wan pass the one wey our 'earlier parents" don do under tree for for village under natural breeze being "tear rubbers".
lol.. Indirectly, they are married.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Pylony(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
My proposal will be on the moon, (that would be when Nigeria Land its first spaceship on the moon) i know she can't say NO over such a suprise package.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by bamite(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
veekid:
Mumu
angry
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by comeandmarry: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
I greet all my Nairaland Niggis.
Una Don nack tire,do ish togeda so y d Bleep is d biach blushing,over wtf.
Wen nor b virgin,or say una no dey see for abt 5years,abegi.too many fake ass ugly blackass marriage ish proposal dumb ass stunts coming out these days
Niggis going beserk, jus luk at those punk asses taking dose dumb ass pics.
Then tomorrow una go say I Wan divorce.
Luk at Tiwa savage case,abegi.

Dumb ass kids.
Fake ass proposal
Useless ass public stunt ish,
Cheap ass attention
Useless opo ass God damned shoprite.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by buoye1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
Ode ni awon babanla baba re!
loooooooooooool grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by CAPSLOCKED: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
eclipse13:

But why are some people so bitter? ..even if you've never experienced love b4, can't you at least be happy for others and wish them well?, then maybe, just maybe you'll find someone that will love you..

SO PROPOSING PRIVATELY OR WITHOUT THE PAPARAZZI IS NOT LOVE?
ACCURATE!
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by GloriaNinja(f): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Change this 'm' you are claiming, cos it's only old 'unmarried' 'never proposed' 'Nna-ga-nu' ladies that gets angry at such electrifying scenes. ..You are surely one pretending to be a male..

You have surely used NL for solace...
Go get a boy man friend!
you get a very bad mind and mouth o or should i say fingers. marriage is not an achievement.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nnachialfred44: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
My brother that's good of you,I love the act.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Laitesmart(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can she pray for one hour without break? Jex asking
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Tolexander: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
uzolexis:
I go call you for my own,no worry.
so you aren't married?
I'd always thought you are married o.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by kingsleymike: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nijja and copy copy... we all know how our own things work here. Nothing stops her from saying a Yes in public just for the public but in private, reject everything there and then and even add better warning on top. Some always wanna copy oyibo for everything but truth is, you are who u are. Do it your own way
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Coldfeet(f): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats! kiss
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by chinedu23(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
nice one my man Nigerian guys don d learn work
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by jojosweet(f): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
My problem is with his shirt I first mistook him for a python o undecided..that said congrats to the lady boo if u are out there and see this I want a fantabulous proposal.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by KekeNash(f): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
You propose me in Shoprite and i will dump you just like that, in Shoprite
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by igbalodehunter(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aint see any sense in this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.