Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,817 members, 7,945,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% (8120 Views)

Oil Sector Fast Losing Attraction, Says SPE / Naira Makes U-turn, Drops To N385 / Naira Drops To 313.5 As Dollar Shortage Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% by Aroh48(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Change.
Don't mind them,they have seen it.No vote for buhari them no hear word.I and a friend nearly fought because of this issue now the guy is blaming himself.

2 Likes

Re: Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% by laviecontinue: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha check your bobbing sir you'll need to reel some tread stop quoting me osaaro monday. cheesy cheesy 1 more thing sir God does not make mistake. [quote author=lovat post=48294580][/quote]
Re: Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% by laviecontinue: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha check your bobbing sir you'll need to reel some tread stop quoting me osaaro monday. 1 more thing sir God does not make mistake. [quote author=lovat post=48294580][/quote]
Re: Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% by proeast(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2016
jomagibs:
Make I cry Abi make I laugh ?

I won't be surprised if am told
tomorrow that Naija Now imports
crude oil bcux Of economic break down

The country keeps sinking with each passing day yet the !diots in power keeps fooling themselves with propaganda. Nigeria does import heavy crude oil for kaduna refinery. The worst thing is that I cant even see light at the end of the tunnel. Nigeria cant survive till 2019 if Buhari remains on that seat!!

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% by OpinionCounts(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2016
When I hear non oil sector of Nigeria economy, it makes me laugh real deep.

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Sector Growth Drops To -0.36% by Themandator: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
proeast:
When you were reliable informed that the increase in july revenue was due to the fact that companies usually remit their annual tax/vat returns btw july & august you refused to agree but choose to believe the propaganda by the rookie minister of finance about a phantom diversification. Well, I & my fellow 5% people are immune to buhari's curse. I'll continue to diversify my income base while cutting down on wants & liabilities, if anything, my standard of living is even improving despite the reccession!!

I am a 5 percenter cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifemate Italy Furniture Abuja Showroom: / Nigeria’s September Inflation Jumps To 11.24% As Food Prices Rise / Reasons For Rise In Value Of The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.