Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,892 members, 7,973,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday (1109 Views)

See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday by KDCityForum(f): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
The AYEEN Interview took place in kaduna today which attract alot of participants within and out of the city. AYEEN aims is to assist entrepreneurs with capital to start business or to expand. Successful participant will be assisted with business grants, loan, scholarship and mentoship.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg4L1yoPKpw&fulldescription=1&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=IN

The businesses catigories cut across various sectors of the economic, such as Agricultue, manufacturing, technology, transportation and fashion

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/08/photos-from-africas-young-entrepreneurs.html#more

Re: Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday by EMriss(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Chairmo are u based in kd? Dis location was close to my house and u never knew abt it
Re: Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday by EMriss(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Chairmo are u based in kd? Dis location was close to my house and u never knew abt it.
Re: Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday by EMriss(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday by KDCityForum(f): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2016
EMriss:
Chairmo are u based in kd? Dis location was close to my house and u never knew abt it
that is because you miss out of vital information when you stay out of nairaland. That interview took place yesterday at ungwan mechibi television
Re: Photos/video From The AYEEN 2016 Interview In Kaduna Yesterday by EMriss(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
KDCityForum:
that is because you miss out of vital information when you stay out of nairaland. That interview took place yesterday at ungwan mechibi television
i hardly go a day witout logging into nairaland...i'm addicted to nairaland in short.

(1) (Reply)

Security Systems Technician Trainee Position - Lagos Only / Distributors / Company Rep. Wanted Nationwide / Employment Opportunities Alert!!! Sedmac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.