Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Landlady And I. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady And I. (23073 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And I. by chidipupay(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
The funniest thing is that the fool has justed cause a big problem for her sister. idiot
Re: My Landlady And I. by shellicon(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2009
i'm sensing trouble, better run and remember,s/day nemesis i'll catch u
Re: My Landlady And I. by Uche4all(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hey: Sure you 've got something upstairs, invite the wife and the daughter, make them believe you want to have them both at the same time, believe me they will flee from you, and i tell you that will ever be their secret.
Re: My Landlady And I. by Iamgood(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hey! Bro, U've got to believe me. There's more to that Fun with ur Landlady than u know. Stay Away from her. She's married and I bet u, it has it own course. I know it's difficult resisting something like that, but it's all for the good. Try telling ur sister and see wat she's got to say. God help u man. Safe embarassed
Re: My Landlady And I. by joxiri: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2009
omo igbo se kia kia that is so funny
Re: My Landlady And I. by asha80(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2009
joxiri:

omo igbo se kia kia that is so funny

what does that mean?
Re: My Landlady And I. by joxiri: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
@asha are you asking me?
Re: My Landlady And I. by asha80(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
Yes^^^
Re: My Landlady And I. by joxiri: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
it means igbo boy be fast
Re: My Landlady And I. by rugxy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
i tot this type of tin happen in oyinbo land i never know its in Nigeria,but to be honest ure an adulterer,because if not,she wouldn't have come to u in the first place and even if she did,u will have resist her, i just pray God save you b4 u find yourself[color=#550000][/color] in bigger trouble or she and the other girl will have a baby for u sooner or later, you better run.
Re: My Landlady And I. by fitzmayowa: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ post, enjoy yourself jare OMO IGBO SE KIAKIA. cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.