Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be (800 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be by DJBIGGY(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eligible bachelor, Banky W seems like he is succumbing to pressures from people who want him to marry ASAP as he has been talking about issues related to weddings and his wife characteristics.

Lately, he has revealed the type of wedding he would like to hold when wedding bells officially start ringing grin grin.

Via his snapchat, he wrote quite some notes about how low key he wants his wedding to be.

Read below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/08/banky-w-reveals-how-he-wants-his-future.html

Re: Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be by DJBIGGY(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be by agbonkamen(f): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
he is very correct me i don't fancy such wedding style i should be more concernd on how to manage my home

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be by Chuksemi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol. Whatever. His management team may advice against it.
Re: Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be by Oblitz(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
correct man
Re: Banky W Reveals How He Wants His Future Wedding To Be by MENZPRIDE(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oga Banky! This na Africa-o!!
No Red Carpet, No Pre-wedding n Post-wedding shoots?
No Creme de la Creme gathering, No Owambe with Aso-ebi to match plus trailer loads of Foods n Drinks?
Like you said "if" you have your way. Believe me, you will not have your way in this matter because you are in the minority.
You doubt me? Try your Family, Friends n Fans and you will realise your are 'OYO' on this.
Haba, Banky Bros!! na the economy? Don't worry about that, we got your back. We can start a campaign for you ##SupportBanky'sWedding.
Some of us your fans have started instalmental payments on the Suits n Aso-ebi we will wear to honour the Quitessential BestMan.
Omo Banky, abeg no fall hand-o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Emenike's Newly Fiancé, Iheoma Nnadi Shows Off Her New Engagement Ring / Olajumoke ‘the Bread Seller’ Has Been Used And Abandoned – Charles Novia / Denrele Flaunts Booty In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.