Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jesus (the Way, Truth And Life) Is Calling Out To You Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus (the Way, Truth And Life) Is Calling Out To You Today. (303 Views)

Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day / ā€˜iā€™m NOT JESUS!ā€ - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus (the Way, Truth And Life) Is Calling Out To You Today. by Dpearlz: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hello everybody, do you know that Jesus Christ loves you dearly. That's why he came down to earth to die in your place (and mine) to redeem us from the law of sin and death. Operating under this law would have resulted in our eternal condemnation with the devil. But Jesus died to save us from the consequences of this law and to place us under "the law of the Spirit of LIFE in Christ Jesus" which is the only way to eternal life with God almighty (Romans 8:1-2).

Believing and accepting Jesus Christ also empowers you to become a son of God, a citizen of the Kingdom of God, a heir to all the blessings of abraham and grants you access to true power over the works of the enemy (In the name of Jesus and according to the level of faith you have in God) {John 1:12, Mark 16: 16-18}. Also, receiving Jesus genuinely as your Lord and personal saviour gives you everlasting and genuine peace, joy and satisfaction (John 14:27, Mathew 11:28, John 10:10). The kind that you will never find in any alcohol bottle or in any babe or guy ( being there, done that but Christ is way sweeter).

Please, Accept this precious gift today (Jesus Christ) and you will be forever grateful you did. He doesn't cost you anything but the benefit you will receive is absolutely priceless. (Colossians 1:27, Galatians 3:13-14)

Pray this prayer with all sincerity with me: Lord Jesus, I accept that I am a sinner today and I am in need of a saviour. I accept that Jesus died for my sins, to save me. I ask that you forgive my sins, come into my life and be my Lord and personal saviour from today onward. Also fill me with your grace and empower me to become your son, In Jesus name I have prayed, Amen.

I'm exceedingly glad that you believed and prayed this prayer with me because you just became a child of God. I will advice that you look for a bible believing church (where the truth is preached) and attend. Also, please read your bible daily (always ask for the Holy Spirit to teach you and give you interpretation) because that's the only way to learn more about God and to understand who you are now (for you are also a god because you where made in his image and likeness) {psalm 82:6, John 10:34} and just talk to your Heavenly Father (pray) as often as you can. I love you to bits.

Also, for my brothers and sisters that's still contemplating on accepting Jesus as their Lord and personal Saviour, he is ever willing to accept you when you come to him but please make a decision for him as soon as you can and you will not regret it. I also love you with all my heart.
Re: Jesus (the Way, Truth And Life) Is Calling Out To You Today. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op tell me something else. Who did your pastor heal today? A mad man, a blind man, a leper, a deaf man or did he die and resurrect?

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Speaks On His Life Changing Experience / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 19/08/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.