Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,859 members, 7,980,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. (548 Views)

Photo Of The Only Moment Guys Cherish The Most (Even More Than Eating) / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. by marvelck: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
There are guys who treat their wives like a demi god...adoring her and virtually worshiping the ground she walks on. Such guys dont joke with their wives at all. Some of them even wash their wives's clothes, carry the baby for her, cook for her at times, and also listen to whatever she says. There is even a guy I heard, drops whatever he is doing (even if he's at work) once his wife calls him on phone and ask him to come home. Learnt this attitude of his, has gotten him into trouble on several occasions at work, with his superiors. Never knew such guys still exist. Imagine, putting your wife first before any other person or thing. Is this a sign of love or what? They say most of the guys who behave like that, do so, when they find themselves overcoming other wealthy or better guys to marry a beautiful girl wanted by so many suitors. Yeah, that's possible, especially when an ordianry guy end up marrying a very beautiful girl he never gave himself any chance of marrying or being with. He's bound to adolize her and also treat her like a queen for choosing him over other guys. But even at that, is it proper for a guy to be at her beck and call even when he is at work? Cos, should anything happen to his job cos of her, she'd be the first to blame him or ridicle him.
Re: When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. by ojnnaco(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its really right and good to love your wife BUT idolizing her and behaving as if you were spellbound is a no go area for someone like me. there is a limitation to everything . . .The love should me moderate
Re: When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. by tempem: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
marvelck:
There are guys who treat their wives like a demi god......adoring her and virtually worshiping the ground she walks on. Such guys dont joke with their wives at all. Some of them even wash their wives's clothes, carry the baby for her, cook for her at times, and also listen to whatever she says. There is even a guy I heard, drops whatever he is doing (even if he's at work) once his wife calls him on phone and ask him to come home. Learnt this attitude of his, has gotten him into trouble on several occasions at work, with his superiors. Never knew such guys still exist. Imagine, putting your wife first before any other person or thing. Is this a sign of love or what? They say most of the guys who behave like that, do so, when they find themselves overcoming other wealthy or better guys to marry a beautiful girl wanted by so many suitors. Yeah, that's possible, especially when an ordianry guy end up marrying a very beautiful girl he never gave himself any chance of marrying or being with. He's bound to adolize her and also treat her like a queen for choosing him over other guys. But even at that, is it proper for a guy to be at her beck and call even when he is at work? Cos, should anything happen to his job cos of her, she'd be the first to blame him or ridicle him.
The bolded is me.
Yes, that's the vow I made.. Remember, we ain't two anymore but one.
Alright, I wouldn't worship her though.

(1) (Reply)

Comment What U See / Would You / Is Dis Luv Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.