Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,936 members, 7,976,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:19 AM

End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby (2813 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by conductor1: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Yes, I know her story is getting more irritating by the day but I promise not to post anything about her after this one (unless something spectacular happens). Not long ago - in May 2016, Uju Stella once told us that Burna Boy is threatening to kill her if she does not terminate a pregnancy alleged to belong to the rapper. Following series of drama, her baby bump disappeared in one picture she posted some weeks later and later showed up in another video she uploaded on IG. More pictures of her were posted without the baby bump - hinting that she has finally heeded the advice to kill the unborn child.

OK, so I made some contacts with someone who knows and hangs out with Uju Stella in Lekki, Lagos State and my source confided in me that she has removed the pregnancy last month and was given lots of cash in the millions by Burna's family in consolation. The source also told me that Stella now drives a new car - but it wasn't clear if the car was given to her by Burna Boy's people or she bought it herself.

The main gist is that Uju Stella is no longer carrying Burna Boy's child and is now irrelevant. Next.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/end-of-story-burna-boys-alleged-baby.html

Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by gunpoint(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm
Inkan be
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol. Well-paid I guess. Smh! I wish this babe will just wise up undecided. Social media don't forget at all or unless she has chosen this 'job' for life undecided
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by theshaderoom: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nah wah o
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by goldbim(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Really??that's if she's not confused abt the real owner of the pregnancy.. she wanted attention,now she has it..good for her.next!!! lipsrsealed
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by bunmibola(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
End of story
Next
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
That baby you terminated could be president of Nigeria tomorrow young woman.

1 Like

Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by conductor1: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
goldbim:
Really??that's if she's not confused abt the real owner of the pregnancy.. she wanted attention,now she has it..good for her.next!!! lipsrsealed

gbam
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by NnamdiN: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:
That baby you terminated could be a president of Nigeria tomorrow young woman.
what if the baby head no correct after she born am undecided

as abortion has occurred, the baby was never meant to be president. Better aborted than a buhari kinda president cheesy

#antiabortion though

5 Likes

Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by Airforce1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
NnamdiN:
what if the baby head no correct after she born am undecided

as abortion has occurred, the baby was never meant to be president. Better aborted than a buhari kinda president cheesy

#antiabortion though

Buhari is trying

For a month now and still counting, I've been enjoying 18hrs electricity supply here in ikeja.

3 Likes

Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by NnamdiN: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

Buhari is trying

For a month now and still counting, I've been enjoying 18hrs electricity supply here in ikeja.
#electricity #ikeja.

Other areas?
Except you've not been in the country, there's a lot of wailing in the land. Buhari can't be trying

1 Like

Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by omaiyale: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
NnamdiN:
#electricity #ikeja.

Other areas?
Except you've not been in the country, there's a lot of wailing in the land. Buhari can't be trying
. Why are you both derailing the thread abi na Buhari give am belle

1 Like

Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by omaiyale: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
To be honest She look so Ugly
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by conductor1: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

Buhari is trying
liar
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by conductor1: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby by jackweez: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
I'm listening to the new king of Trap music repping epidemic records Miami from California, new song, just released hours ago.
Rollie Beatman - Lemme go
The style of his music got me fam all the way here from London.
I heard he has Nigerian roots too.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And Amber Rose Caught Flexing Together In A Mall(photos) / Maheeda Put Full Boobs On Display On Gram [PICS] / Nollywood Act, Kehinde Bankole Goes Sultry, Exposes Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.