Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan (45136 Views)

Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji / Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by www4773: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
At least there's TALENT here. Not all these TALENTED people upandan.

1 Like

Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by pitchez: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jazzy rasta
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Auto58(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good work

Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Dayoice03(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
There are more to painting that adding substances on the wall....call 08104239360 for your magic painting,screeding,wallpaper installation, Various kind of pattern design.seeing is believing.

Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by henryselebo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
the na blast he no bad
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by gabrielniy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
He come be like George of the jungle
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by salawustyles(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
just one man ADEKUNLE GOLD
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by truth12(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might sound silly but at times when I'm home and alone, I usually stick a wire up my butt, light it on fire and pretend I'm a firework. sad

Lastmumu

Lol!!!.... i swear you no get work. FIRST A FREEZER, NOW A FIREWORK?
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by springtech(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
The artist did a good job sha.

SFI is the way to go. Check my signature.
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Kakamorufu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Micheal 'marley' collins
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by mindtricks: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jazzy Marley.

Apt!
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by masquellett(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might sound silly but at times when I'm home and alone, I usually stick a wire up my butt, light it on fire and pretend I'm a firework. sad

Lastmumu
Ode undecided
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jazzy Marley.
No sir.....

It's Don Dube.

Lolz
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by egedege1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Babylonian muan cheesy
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Awaja(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
jazzy be like~ Men, I don kops ooh
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Atom57(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice Graphics....

Learn Graphics Design in Ibadan

Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by urchman3000(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jazzy dube.
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by kenoz(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2016
grin
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
lol weyrey grin
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
I've shat on my hand and smelled it before #TrueStory.
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by tp2dcore: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Jazzy Rastafarian smileyJazzy Rastafarian
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

LMFAO.......
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by siff: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Don Marley...
Me likey
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Davidski(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2016
The person weh do am dis tin nah Marley fan.
Lwkmd undecided
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
The thing is fine. Thiss is artwork, thank God say Don jazzy understands that unlike Simi wey get pride cos Falz dey fyiok am.
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by hssl(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2016
grin
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Jazzy look like d peson seriozly into weed....
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by Gbelexy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na Don jazzy next hair style b dat
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan by temmiedebbie(f): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jazzy Marley.
I like your creativity! Superb!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Needs More Alcohol Or More Sex / Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.