Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart (1526 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Johnsonpac(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2009
I've b'in dating a girl happend 2 b my 1st sight in love up 2 seven yrs now.we schoold in differnt universities,i do go 2 her schl 4 visitatns.my plans is 2 marry her and spend d rest of my life with her.my last visit 2 her was like an accidental discharge 2 me,in order no 2 beat aroud d bush,she opened up 2 me dat she's no longer interestd,she gat som1 in love wit on a serious note.ever since den her love have drown crazy,i dont knw what 2 do nairalanders pls help wit advices.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
Bros move on, yes its not easy to move on but give it a try, u will with time.
Stop calling and begging her to come back, pick urself up and get busy with other activities.

Pretend to be happy(even if u are) anytime u are close to her or her friends, don't give the impression that u still hurt abt it.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by chidipupay(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
My guy give her time. if possible delete her number from ur fone n ur head. She wants to compare guys move on with your wife. there is one girl dying to show you her love. abeg free dat babe. she is not worth you. and always remember no matter what u do, people always leave.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Ben13: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
@topic

For ya heart to be broken, it must be courtesy of whom you love most.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by TheSeeker(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
The truth is she never loved you as much as you did love her, not even half as much as you think she did. She was just passing time with you while waiting on another guy to sweep her off her feet. Move on and date someone else, and if she comes back, don't give her a chance. Once beaten, twice shy.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2009
In this case there's simply nothing you can do about it if she's in love with someone else. . .you can't stop a lady from leaving if she wants to. . .

I've come to understand that sometimes people let us down for a reason. . .though initially we are so blinded with our pain to realize or see a good reason for the whole breakup. . .but with time. . .You find out it gets better. . .and the person we thought was right for us. . .wasn't actually the right one but only part of the journey to the right one. . .
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by AniLee(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2009
justwise:

Bros move on, yes its not easy to move on but give it a try, u will with time.
Stop calling and begging her to come back, pick urself up and get busy with other activities.

Pretend to be happy(even if u are) anytime u are close to her or her friends, don't give the impression that u still hurt abt it.

My point exactly.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Johnsonpac(m): 1:45am On Sep 30, 2009
The babe happened 2 b callin and textin me even on my bufday.bt i dont answer som of her calls,on my side i dont even call her or text anymore.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Kunbee: 2:03am On Sep 30, 2009
Do you need a psychic to tell you 2 move on
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Johnsonpac(m): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2009
N'landers,whats deir is dat i need a soulmate a girl who cares and loves.also who can heal my broken heart.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by woodboi(m): 2:09am On Sep 30, 2009
you don't call or text anymore that is wonderful, you have jet on not only move on very good.

don't ever look at are side again, if she need your help and you have the chance feel free to do that apart from emotion and don't go too far from her to see what she has made you to be.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by CrazyMan(m): 3:01am On Sep 30, 2009
@Poster.
Distant relationships don't work. Believe me, I've tried it in the past and I found myself in the same condition you're in now.

My advise is that you forget about her and move on with your life; I know that it might be very difficult for you to do so, but you must know that its the only option you've got if you want to live a normal life.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by waleco: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
my brother move on with your life God know why it happen like that i know is painful because it has happen to me once but God has a better plan for 'provided the forth is not from you God bless you my brother.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
waleco:

my brother move on with your life God know why it happen like that i know is painful because it has happen to me once but God has a better plan for 'provided the forth is not from you God bless you my brother.

^
what he said.
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Inurdreamz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
hmmmnn angry angry angry
heartbreaks evrywhere, Grrrrrhhh!!!!
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Itohan123(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
I laugh at you people with hearts
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by galatico(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Guy the game is over with her just move on although its painful, you've got no choice, just move on!!!
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by Itohan123(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by ifiyoma(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ Itohan123

you must an IDIOT
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by henryhemon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
@poster,
Before na girl wey u hate go break your heart?
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by traveldude: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
sorry mate, dude you need to move on, Aight
Re: The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart by omega25red(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
traveldude:

sorry mate, dude you need to move on, Aight

yup shit happens just move on i mean she already told you she is no longer interested.

(1) (Reply)

South African Experience Girls / My Friend's Fiancee Just Took A Phone From One Of Her Toasters / Why Do Some People Marry The Wrong Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.