Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

150000 Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 150000 Employment (2368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150000 Employment by kabo(m): 1:43am On Dec 09, 2006
Government to employe one fifty thousand undergraduate.how true shocked
Re: 150000 Employment by Affoxpope(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
I'm not aware. Nigeria Government is full of shit, I don't wanna hear anything about her. Imagin the president telling nigerian graduate they're not employable. somebody dat does not worth to be a family leader, leadin the whole nation. very, very unfortunate. those days, the good, reasonable, intelligent and brilliant one were sent to school, while the coconut heads were sent to the military. that's the problem we're facing today. Afterall, N16,000 per month, instead i'll advise u begin sell groundnut and bread or 'paraga'
Re: 150000 Employment by camchi4u(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2006
This govt cannot be trusted for once.They are full of lies and empty promises. Well, i don't blame them because they were imposed on us.
Re: 150000 Employment by linkman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2006
The Nigerian Govt has lost credence and so counting on her promises is just an illusion.Is better to hope on God for our survival
Re: 150000 Employment by AbdulWasiu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2006
150000 graduates? where are they gonna place everybody?
Well,perhaps the next president might be planning this.But this present govt.? don't think so.
Re: 150000 Employment by michaeloda: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2006
i abeg u fellow nigerians govt responsibility is not to provide jobs and will never be.There major responsibility is to provide a conducive environment where business or commercial activity will be more easier e.g providing social amenity ,formulating policies that will make business easier eg baning of importation of chicken and turkey e.t.c .i dont have a job too but i think ur attitude towards nigeria should be positive personally i know nigeria is just astep away from getting it right
Re: 150000 Employment by kachii(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2006
I have a job myself but no thanks to the nigerian govt.

@ michaeloda no way takes credit or joy in being antagonistic to one's mother land.
This is a country where the youths have been raped. Most of the antics being expressed by the youths are a result of the injustices of yester years that has continued into the present and who know if it wont continue to the future.
there is fear and despair in most every youth about the future of nigeria. our solace is just in God
Re: 150000 Employment by omofranco: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2006
stop saying rubbish about the president or the government. the is not a forum for politically motivated people to insult d president
Re: 150000 Employment by itismd(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
[b]michaeloda
thank u for saying it that govt responsibility is not to provide jobs and will never be but to to provide a conducive environment where business or commercial activity will be more easier , etc.
we tend to blame the govt for any action such as banning of importation of chicken. such actions were targeted to spring up indegenous industries which will inturn create employment. BUT What the govt fails to do is to support her polices with such things as basic amenities, subsidies etc. I cant say that this government is a complete failure. we are moving but at a very slow slow pace. lets not pass every blame on the government but check ourselves before we talk. if you had ur uncle in the government and also u have a good job, u will never mention that the government is bad because u benefit from it.If some of us is made the president, i bet we might be worse.
Please let all of us turn to GOD and pray together he's the only one that can change our country.
IT's all about you, the change starts with you.
Naija na waoh GOD HELP US
[/b]
Re: 150000 Employment by michaeloda: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2006
thank every body lets continue to stay positive.pray and continue to work hard.By the way i need a girlfriend hahaha 08033562038 see ha
Re: 150000 Employment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2006
Obasanjo needs to stop saying things he or his so called government cannot do.He called nigerian graduates unemployable and that is enof insult.He can go nd provide jobs for his ccousins (the chimpazees and gorrilas0.A circus job wouldnt bse so bad!Screw him and his so called reforms.He si trying to be an angel just when he is about to leave office.Make im no worry EFCC go follow am after im leave office! wink grin

(1) (Reply)

help me prepare for Fidelity Bank Test / Fresh Graduates Recruitment / Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.