Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night (1597 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by chie8: 4:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Minister of Sports and Youth Development Solomon Dalung was pictured alongside Perm Sec and Nigeria ambassador in Brazil celebrating as Nigeria scored during Nigeria Vs Sweden match which ended 1-0.The excited minister said.....

'I am in company of the Perm Sec and Nigerian ambassador in Brazil celebrating Dream Team's first goal.

'And this got me to my feet celebrating  because I believe in the Nigeria Project'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/photos-of-solomon-dalung-celebrating.html

Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by kissval1388: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2016
mtsheewwwwew I won't be happy until I see Buhari there jumping up and down.
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2016
"I believe in Nigeria project", see his mouth. Clown.

Minister of United state of Nigeria serving under a personal friend of Prime minister of Western Germany, Pa Buhari.undecided
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Am a citizen of USN.... grin
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2016
United State Of Brazil

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 08, 2016
All for the camera and the hailing hailers.
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by DickDastardly(m): 4:52am On Aug 08, 2016
This same ijdiot said "how is it our business if the boys are stranded in USA?"

Goats in high places .... only in nigeria angry

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by Niyinficient(m): 5:00am On Aug 08, 2016
I thought he was going to jump, fall and break neck....for the disgrace he has caused us so far! Baba werey oni bentigor
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by eleko1: 5:27am On Aug 08, 2016
sad sad the useless one.why e dey jumped like headless goat
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by Taeewo(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Empty stadio
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by ekefre4(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2016
I just wonder why he's not been sacked sef? undecided
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by youngest85(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Am a citizen of USN.... grin

Badaosneh

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by youngest85(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Minister of Education!
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by project8(m): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Minister of united state of Nigeria
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2016
SirJeffry:
"I believe in Nigeria project", see his mouth. Clown.

Minister of United state of Nigeria serving under a personal friend of Prime minister of Western Germany, Pa Buhari.undecided
Did he really make that statement"united states of Nigeria"?
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by comodo: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2016
onatisi:

Did he really make that statement"united states of Nigeria"?
It has been in the news. But what do you do. Appointments are being given to herdsmen.

Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2016
comodo:
It has been in the news. But what do you do. Appointments are being given to herdsmen.
Na wa oooo. No wonder the economy is upside down
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2016
kissval1388:
mtsheewwwwew I won't be happy until I see Buhari there jumping up and down.

And when u see him then u say he left important issues to be jumping up and down when he has a minister for sports to do the jumping.

Una matter just tire government
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by bizmania(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Just see how ordinary they all look in the stadium. Maybe it's cos they're in Brazil. Let this be in one of our stadia and you'll see police, navy, army, air force, SSS, even JTF barricading them like the albumen would enclose the yolk. mtcheeww.
Re: Pics Of Sports Minister Dalung Jumping Up In Brazil As Nigeria Scored Last Night by boss1310(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
being ashamed or feeling guilty about past utterances or behaviour is part of being a human being till you meet a Nigerian politician

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Mayweather Beats Mcgregor By Technical Knock Out. / Get Free 2 Odds 08/09/2017 / Zdfh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.