Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out (64651 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hope she doesn't want me to laugh her like the last guy in this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ec_VKSfUco&itct=CJoBEKQwIhMIkb7S0uexzgIVi2gcCh0-OQyLMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDb1h6b0FSLTRHajZsYlo0aVJtWDlTUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NL&client=mv-google
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Werrin concern me

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Rhotiz: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
After all ...na sheet full dere
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by haibe(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

I could swear I'd seen this your comment somewhere before. grin

Lmao now we know his other moniker

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Burgerlomo: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Juxtified:
Women take delight in portraying themselves as sex objects, then cry blue murder when they are treated as such

Seconded, abeg tell them.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Eric2537: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
checking dem out no b by pics o, u knw wot i mean
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by 400billionman: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Maxineng:
Squats don't give butt it only tones your legs and make your butt firm not increase it. Ladies and lies.

Once it can increase muscles, then it can grow it.

The human body responds to use and disuse.

Why do weightlifters gather arm muscles ? Its use or over-use.. So exercise can grow different parts of the human body like arms, thighs, chest and butts

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:
Her face though
chaiiiiiiiii Enulee, Awo ti bangalee, eyan ti bracelee. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Shym3xx: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Why does this person look like a duck tho?

Duck-face with a decent batty...that's a new one lol.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
hmm...ike nsi
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by atuanso: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Humans jst wnt to be free to enslave themselves.

When old men marry young girls. Women themselvers complain that it was slavery. Today young girls willing seekout older sugar daddies. What changed?
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by martineverest(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Haha, I remember her Moyo Lawal and Funke Akindele from the popular UNFPA sponsored TV series back then - I Need to Know.

Na she don grow yansh so? grin
she isn't the one. They both look alike.moyo was in'shallow waters'

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Shym3xx: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
400billionman:

Once it can increase muscles, then it can grow it.

The human body responds to use and disuse.

Why do weightlifters gather arm muscles ? Its use or over-use.. So exercise can grow different parts of the human body like arms, thighs, chest and butts

You're right to an extent. But it still won't make the batty grow extremely big.

It's just basically like building muscles. It takes time...and to build huge muscles ( similar to what you need to grow big batty), it takes years if you go natural, unless you have very good genetics. Hence almost 90% of people who go to the gym use steroids.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by ogorwyne(f): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
chaiiiiiiiii Enulee, Awo ti bangalee, eyan ti bracelee. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmm
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by teacherbim(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
ngoben:
Just dnt like dis moyo grl

Not only u sis
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Nickymezor(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay. Gd for her... Mehn ! It aint news nw undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
haibe:

Lmao now we know his other moniker

lol, that isn't his other moniker, he lifted and used words from different posts on the page i screenshot and posted. grin

7 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by YourMajesty(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

lol, that isn't his other moniker, he lifted and used words from different posts on the page i screenshot and posted. grin
Lol, u be detective. grin

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by lilya34: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na 4 ur body ma sister moyo ;DNa 4 ur body ma sister moyo
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by haibe(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

lol but why would he do that

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Oildichotomy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

I could swear I'd seen this your comment somewhere before. grin

[size=15pt]That guy is so busted grin,

He probably was younger then. He was just playing to the gallery
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Raydos: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Omo This One Nah Death Motor Racing Oooh See Butt shocked shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by tommykiwi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
who he come help?
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Tsongz(f): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin has anyone seen kungfu hustle grin just Looka the second pisho grin carbon copy of that wicked landlady

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by creamylicious(f): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
yoruba women and yansh. how baba God take dey do am?? .

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by BlindAngel: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Haha, so you sef dey watch the series back then. Bisi, Hauwa, Ngozi, Essien ...... Na only Funke and maybe Moyo a bit later blow of all those girls.
Your name tho, and even ur siggy.
Man u are damn funny.
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by MasterofNL: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
winkmart:
[s]Nollywood big booty Actress Moyo Lawal have finally responded to the rumour and gossip that she has done some procedure to increase her derriere .
The beautiful actress has denied having gone under the knife to get an ass like that , in her words she said ....

''I haven't done any surgery whatsoever or booty implants or taken any booty pills or booty cream...''

See caption from her IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIw6LTEAHMk/?hl=en[/s]
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by fcvklies: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Just another ho* tongue
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by emerged01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Hope she doesn't want me to laugh her like the last guy in this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ec_VKSfUco&itct=CJoBEKQwIhMIkb7S0uexzgIVi2gcCh0-OQyLMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDb1h6b0FSLTRHajZsYlo0aVJtWDlTUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NL&client=mv-google

I swear the video wasn't funny at all!! That was terrible!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.