Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] (2423 Views)

Why My Lover Can’t Do Without My B@.0bs – Nollywood Actress Opens Up / Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [+PICS] / Natalie Koah To Write Tell-all Book About Affair With Samuel Eto'o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
After she got badly bitten by her colleague Chrystabel Goody, few months ago, Nollywood actress, Princess Chineke is ready to bounce back to movie production, but once again has been trapped by reports of a fling with an ex president.

The rumors started after a photo of her and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo holding each other in a parlor hit the net.

On the affair, she said, "I was in New-York, i went to do something for the United Nations, the event was graced by different Presidents from different countries. The ex-president was there too, so for crying out loud, I had to work with him. We took lots of pictures together, but it wasn't just me. Some other people took pictures with him too. 

I wonder why people came up with such stories. Well, its okay, it is part of the Showbiz, people would always talk. So, let them keep talking."

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/nollywood-actress-opens-up-about-affair.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by popesam1(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2016
na because of money. girls/ladies/woman go nack monkey if he get money
Re: Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by spass101(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2016
(in chris Brown's voice) it aint nobody's biznes. . . . .
Re: Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by Oblitz(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Slu*
Re: Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by boss1310(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
after you posted the news you in turn put her seductive pictures so that our brains will call her a slut and believe she did more than take pictures with OBJ.God is watching you

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by LecciGucci: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2016
boss1310:
after you posted the news you in turn put her seductive pictures so that our brains will call her a slut and believe she did more than take pictures with OBJ.God is watching you

dnt mind d mumu op
my mind also thought wat u thought
Re: Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS] by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yhe relationship is cordial I fan see u were comfortable to put ur hand

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Nollywood Actress Flaunts Bikini Body For Birthday Shoot (photos) / Ali Nuhu On Dreadlocks / Nollywood Actress, Chioma Chukwuka Shared Her Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.