Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Beg Her To Stay With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Beg Her To Stay With Me (951 Views)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? / Nigerian Lady Kneels Down To Beg Her Boyfriend Publicly! See What He Did (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by dearbunmi(f): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I am a 34-year-old man and an Engineer. I met a lady 7 months ago and we agreed to marry each other.

Both of our families have grown to love each other and us both, especially our mothers who have not ceased to show their joy about our union. More so, she does all the house chores perfectly.

Two months ago, my fiancé met this young man with three children but divorced. The man offered her a lift after work and I noticed she changed towards me since then.

She is now going out with the man and her parents told me that they have allowed her to marry the man; I don't understand her anymore.

For about a month now, I find it hard to sleep, always thinking about her, begging her and crying like a baby. I don't want die emotionally!

I beg her to please come back even if she was wrong because I don't want to start all over again. I love her please help me. What can I do now?

Adebola
via Email

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/please-beg-stay/

Do you have any relationship questions?
ask@dearbunmi.com

Re: Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by chocolateme(f): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Eyaa.. its like you need the hand of SAMA on your face from me before you reset to default.
Is it that this your issue is the newest thing that ever happened? Or haven't you been reading millions of cases like yours, even worse?
Do you think she loves you and still followed another man? Or do you think that its by begging and crying that she will return?
And even if she returns so what?
Do u think she wont repeat it again after returning to you out of pity?
Lastly.. Do you know that even after you beg and cry and she eventually returns, that your love for her will WAX Cold in no time?
A stitch in time saves nine my brother.. buckle up. Dont wait to learn from experience rather learn grom other's mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by successnd(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2016
If she insists of not coming back to, then follow her to her husband house- Ahitofel's counsel
Re: Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by lytech1(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Something is missing in you bro!!! Try figure out that and move on with your life... Her coming back will only make you think of taking revenge...

Forget and move on bro
Re: Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage, she's showing her true colours as a disloyal hoe, better go and give thanks to whatever god you serve for saving you undecided
Re: Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
dearbunmi:
Dear Bunmi,

I am a 34-year-old man and an Engineer. I met a lady 7 months ago and we agreed to marry each other.

Both of our families have grown to love each other and us both, especially our mothers who have not ceased to show their joy about our union. More so, she does all the house chores perfectly.

Two months ago, my fiancé met this young man with three children but divorced. The man offered her a lift after work and I noticed she changed towards me since then.

She is now going out with the man and her parents told me that they have allowed her to marry the man; I don't understand her anymore.

For about a month now, I find it hard to sleep, always thinking about her, begging her and crying like a baby. I don't want die emotionally!

I beg her to please come back even if she was wrong because I don't want to start all over again. I love her please help me. What can I do now?

Adebola
via Email

ask@dearbunmi.com
LOL! What a shame! How could you beg a woman to stay in a relationship with you? This is a total disaster. It seems like you are a wuss.

Look, there are so many women out there you can pick. Get the most out of life and stop being a wussy!
Re: Please Beg Her To Stay With Me by firstking01(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2016
dearbunmi:
Dear Bunmi,

Adebola
via Email

ask@dearbunmi.com
Fvcking forget the ingrate and move onundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Ways To Spot An Emotionally Unavailable Guy / 6 Reasons Why Women Desire $ex More Often Than Men / Hilarious Drawing Of A Local Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.