Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,385 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Girl Causes Linda Ikeji, Others For Calling Murdered IMSU Graduate A Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Causes Linda Ikeji, Others For Calling Murdered IMSU Graduate A Cultist (1033 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Causes Linda Ikeji, Others For Calling Murdered IMSU Graduate A Cultist by 042report: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2016
A Girl Named Peggy Chisom, Suspected To Be Angel OBrien Sister Took To Facebook To cause Linda Ikeji, And Others Calling Angel OBrien A Cultist.
Read below
This was the last day I saw you... My brother I will miss you. I know and always trusted you, all those pretending to love you and showing their true colors now God will judge them. They collected you from me and they are calling you cultist with this pain they are causing..let God fight for you wherever they are now,from Linda ikeji's down to the rest Dat said negative things about you it shall go back to them, the same way the point one finger at you 4 is going back to them...
Live on brother. They Lord be with you.

What's Your Thought On This?
See this here>>>>http://www.042report.com/2016/08/girl-lay-cause-linda-ikeji-others-imsu-cultism-murdered.html

Re: Girl Causes Linda Ikeji, Others For Calling Murdered IMSU Graduate A Cultist by 042report: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Say ya mind
Re: Girl Causes Linda Ikeji, Others For Calling Murdered IMSU Graduate A Cultist by prospero5(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
it

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Raped Daily By 30 Men Including Judges And Pastors For Over Four Years’ / This Rev. Father Has Joined In Tricking People / See What Thieves Did To My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.