Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,938 members, 7,906,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) (1391 Views)

How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / What App Do You Use To Play Music? / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Its not a big deal nowadays to use shortened words and smileys to communicate. Ranging from facebook, whatsapp, instagram, wechat, 2go, snapchat and so many more. People use smileys to chat and send informations.

Let's take a look at this..

What Are Smileys? Smileys, also known as "emoticons", are glyphs used to convey emotions in your writing.

I use mine to tell people how i feel when i can't just express it by words.

How often do you use yours and what do they mean to you?
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
when im telling you ok.. And im just tired of chatting or repeating thesame okay.

I use this.

Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
when im very angry and even to tell you im angry still gets me more angrier.

I use this.

Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Maybe you've done something amazing, or i just feel like giving you 'twale'

I use this.

Mostly for people who dash out money to me.
I use this.

Mostly for people who dash out money to me grin

Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2016
grin angry sad shocked cool
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Hadez(f): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2016
kiss undecided cry grin angry cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
undecided
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by SweetieConstie(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2016
grin cheesy kiss smiley lipsrsealed undecided

I use smileys/emoticons very often! grincheesygrin
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by RoyalBlak007: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
depends on who

am chatting with

°°••°°••°°••
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2016
I always use smileys.
They're meant to be used.. There's a face for everytime
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Whats this ? undecided

How is this romantic Op
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Sexxkillz: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Sometimes, smileys do not convey the gravity of the message properly. . . I cant be angry with someone and have time to use smiley.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Whats this ? undecided

How is this romantic Op

mynd44 lalasticlala
pls help move this
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Drabeey:

myn

pls help move this
thumbs up to the mod that moved this thread smiley
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
I use this smiley "embarassed" when i'm really serious and mean what i say with indebtedness..
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
firstking01:
I use this smiley "embarassed" when i'm really serious and mean what i say with indebtedness..

most smileys i use are based on the way they look. Lol
like this one u talked about now, i use it for trying to show innocence.
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
cruzita:
undecided
meaning?
Re: How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) by somtookeke(m): 5:14am On Dec 13, 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 (x601) Call Volume Low / How To Spy On Whatsapp On An Android Device / What Phone Can I Get With 100k- 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.