Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? (1169 Views)

Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay / Why Is Aisha Not Travelling With Her Husband, The President? / If Aisha's Not Guilty,let Her Do This Patience Jonathan Did Wit Obama's Wife(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Knowing the Egomaniac and her narcissistic daughter, Zahra I expected to see them taking pictures and meeting powerful US politicians most of all Hillary Clinton.

The Buharis owe bought Hillary Clinton and Obama a lot for getting them into office so I expected to see them meeting with Hillary just as Ngozi did.

The only pics we saw of Aisha was with some staffers of the US Institute of Peace - civil servants at best.

So what happened?

If she truly visited the US , then why did US politicians ignore her like a plague?

Assuming she was truly in the US (which I doubt), why then was she shunned?

The last thing any Congress man or senator or even presidential aspirant in an election year will want is to be associated with an indicted criminal suspect.

My take is that Aisha never visited the US.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by MalcoImX: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
My take is that, maybe she doesn't have a depleted ego that has to be pumped up by meeting Hillary or Michelle.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by JimiOgunlola: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Because there are so many holes in that 'US visit'.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by tsdarkside(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2016
why is it important for her to meet that dangerous monster??....
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2016
tsdarkside:

why is it important for her to meet that dangerous monster??....

Because that monster helped her husband get into power by sponsoring boko haram when she was secretary of state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2016
MalcoImX:
My take is that, maybe she doesn't have a depleted ego that has to be pumped up by meeting Hillary or Michelle.

The woman is fulani

All fulani women are proudful

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by Pierocash(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wailers kip masturbating over PMB and AISHA since time immemorial,wondering whn they wil ever ejaculate and find rest over PMB victory.na BP go kill una!#groupofderangedpsychopants#

1 Like

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pierocash:
Wailers kip masturbating over PMB and AISHA since time immemorial,wondering whn they wil ever ejaculate and find rest over PMB victory.na BP go kill una!#groupofderangedpsychopants#

Aisha has added liar to her list.

No wonder she is not referred to as first lady

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by Pierocash(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Aisha has added liar to her list.
No wonder she is not referred to as first lady
pls masturbate fast and ejacu*ate fast so u can find rest unto ur soul.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
The same reason Peter obi did not meet Obama @ the Democratic Convention..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op, shebi you sabi road to Aso villa.

When she come back ehn, go ask am why she decide say she no go visit Hilary for Amelica.

Until then, a weekly visit to the psychiatrist might do you good.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
My take is that your idiotic self can't even recognize you skipped your medicine even though it's glaringly obvious
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:
My take is that your idiotic self can't even recognize you skipped your medicine even though it's glaringly obvious

Lolz.

Your first lady visits the US and only has photo sessions with civil servants

It seems the fear of jefferson predicament is why no politician wants to be seen near her.

Now go and dig up another insult for your father.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Lolz.

Your first lady visits the US and only has photo sessions with civil servants

It seems the fear of jefferson predicament is why no politician wants to be seen near her.

[s]Now go and dig up another insult for your father[/s].

I'm almost certain you wasted all his money on zilch education since you can't seem to understand the simple fact that she wasn't on a state visit

My new take is that you had better go and fill your porous brain with some Akpu or something since it's alarmingly obvious you are a waste pipe tongue tongue
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm almost certain you wasted all his money on zilch education since you can't seem to understand the simple fact that she wasn't on a state visit

My new take is that you had better go and fill your porous brain with some Akpu or something since it's alarmingly obvious you are a waste pipe tongue tongue

Ohh. So what about that fake state house communique issued by Sahara reporters bearing the presidency seal?

If it wasn't official visit then why did Aso rock issue a memo on her travel plans?

Or did she go to US to do her hair?

Again, bring all your insults to your father in your reply.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ioannes:

That's alright monkey. You'll soon be released from your chains for your afternoon romping about the yard.

I don't argue with hair heads. So keep it moving, out of my sight.

Weak.

But it will do for your father.

Keep the insults coming and know it is all for your papa head.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

My dear, I can only pity the poor man.

If only he had known that his son would turn out to become not one, but 12 monkeys, he probably wouldn't have wasted his money educating him.

Establishing a pigry would have yielded more profit.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Ohh. So what about that fake state house communique issued by Sahara reporters bearing the presidency seal?

If it wasn't official visit then why did Aso rock issue a memo on her travel plans?

Or did she go to US to do her hair?
[s]
Again, bring all your insults to your father in your reply[/s].

Are you this retarded like seriously?
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

Are you this retarded like seriously?

Did Sahara reporters not publish a picture of her official visit to the US?

Yes or No?
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jaybee3, you said it was a private visit and not official and that's why we did not see one single US official receiving her.

Then what do you have to say about this fake claim issued by Sahara reporters:

According to an official
invitation letter obtained by
SaharaReporters, Mrs.
Buhari is expected to be in
the US from August 1st to the
10th and will be attending
bilateral meetings at the
George Mason University in
Fairfax, Virginia. She will
also be hosted by the United
States Institute of Peace in
collaboration with Voice of
America media organization.
The invitation also says that
Mrs. Buhari “will attend the
25th Anniversary celebration
of Zumunta Association USA
Inc.”
The letter was signed by
Hajo Sani, the Senior Special
Assistant (Administration), on
behalf of Mrs. Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045278_doc419746540_jpeg37cd7719c5c63b8d323b072760c2e4f7

I knew that as soon as we begin to bust holes in this latest APC scam they will claim the trip wasn't official

Una suppose say no be everybody be zombie like una

The document above was issued by State House, Abuja!

How unofficial can that be, mr. Zombie
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:
Jaybee3, you said it was a private visit and not official and that's why we did not see one single US official receiving her.

Then what do you have to say about this fake claim issued by Sahara reporters:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045278_doc419746540_jpeg37cd7719c5c63b8d323b072760c2e4f7

I knew that as soon as we begin to bust holes in this latest APC scam they will claim the trip wasn't official

Una suppose say no be everybody be zombie like una

The document above was issued by State House, Abuja!

How unofficial can that be, mr. Zombie

Sorry i can't help you if your understanding of English language is below par.
Bilaterial meetings with a university isn't a state visit

It's like expecting Buhari to have audience with Patricia May just because he appears to be in the UK for whatever reasons
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

It's like expecting Buhari to have audience with Patricia May just because he appears to be in the UK for whatever reasons

Lool.

Did she go as mrs Buhari on her own private visit or did she go as the wife of the president of Nigeria ?

FYI, the George Mason University is one of very few govt owned universities.

The VOA is owned by the US federal govt similar to CBS.

The US Institute of Peace is a US govt research think tank linked to the CIA.

So are all these not US govt entities?

And those any individual undertake a personal visit to iron out billateral talks?

You are really daft.

Please kindly tag out for your senior zombies to enter the ring.

You can only fool yourselves further and no one else.

Aisha Buhari is a big disgrace and it is obvious that this trip was all fake and that she never set foot on US soil.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
The difference between a state visit, official visit, and working visit

The Department of Foreign Affairs recommends what level of visit a Head of State pays to the country. It could be classified as a state visit, official visit, or working visit.

What is a State Visit?

A foreign head of state visits, having been invited by the host head of state.

Arrival ceremonies include the playing of the national anthems of the two nations, a review of the honor guards, and rendering of full military honors, including a 21-gun salute for the head of state. The leaders then proceed to enter the State Entrance of Malacañan Palace, climb the grand staircase, and the visiting leader signs the Official Guest Book in the Ceremonial Hall, followed by a bilateral meeting and a joint press conference.

A state luncheon or dinner is held in honor of the visiting head of state. These usually consist of a reception in the Reception Hall of Malacañan Palace where the two leaders greet guests in a reception line. The state dinner is held either in the Aguinaldo State Dining Room or the Rizal Ceremonial Hall, which includes exchange of toasts. There can also be a cultural presentation at the end of the dinner or luncheon. The host country shoulders the costs for the visit for the official delegation only. This may include accommodations and providing vehicles for travel unless the delegation chooses to provide its own.

In this type of visit, the visiting official can have 8-10 (not counting the official) personnel as part of his official delegation.

State Visits reflect the highest level of hospitality, honor and formality in relations between nations. They often include extending the use of a State Guest House to the visiting head of state, the conferment of decorations, the exchange of symbolic gifts, and can also include an address by the visiting head of state to the legislature of the host country as well as visits to various national memorials and the inclusion of cultural activities.

In ASEAN, there is a tradition that the first state visit of a new regional leader should be made to a fellow ASEAN member nation. In the Philippines, a state visit by a visiting head of state invariably includes laying a wreath at the tomb and monument of Jose Rizal upon arrival in the national capital, and the rendering of arrival and other honors at Malacañan Palace.

What is an Official Visit?

This is when high-ranking officials (cabinet level to head of government) are invited to visit another country by its government. Honors are given if the foreign official is the head of government, but not so for cabinet-rank officials. No luncheon or dinner is required. The host country pays for the visit’s cost for the official delegation unless the delegation opts to provide for its own needs.

In this type of visit, the visiting official may have up to six (not counting the official) personnel as part of his official delegation.

What is a Working Visit?

No invitation is necessary for a working visit. An official meets with his counterpart to discuss issues concerning both countries. The host country does not pay for the accommodations or other expenses of the official delegation during working visits.

http://www.gov.ph/diplomatic-relations/differentiating-visits/
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

Rubbish.

So a private citizen can represent his or her govt in a bilateral talks with another nation?

The George Mason University is one of a handful of federally owned and operated public universities.

VOA is owned wholly by the US govt.

The US institute of Peace is a US federally funded think tank research center linked to the CIA. Since its inception in the 80's , the US President has appointed retired CIA directors to head its board.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Lool.

Did she go as mrs Buhari on her own private visit or did she go as the wife of the president of Nigeria ?

FYI, the George Mason University is one of very few govt owned universities.

The VOA is owned by the US federal govt similar to CBS.

The US Institute of Peace is a US govt research think tank linked to the CIA.

So are all these not US govt entities?

And those any individual undertake a personal visit to iron out billateral talks?

You are really daft.

Please kindly tag out for your senior zombies to enter the ring.

You can only fool yourselves further and no one else.

Aisha Buhari is a big disgrace and it is obvious that this trip was all fake and that she never set foot on US soil.

bla bla bla

You still haven't distinguished why it's a state visit and thus requires full formal protocol expected for such.

Your idiotic self even went as far as suggesting Hilary Clinton who is busy on a campaign trail should alter her schedule to meet Aisha

How daft can one be for crying out loud?
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

bla bla bla

You still haven't distinguished why it's a state visit and thus requires full formal protocol expected for such.

Your idiotic self even went as far as suggesting Hilary Clinton who is busy on a campaign trail should alter her schedule to meet Aisha

How daft can one be for crying out loud?

You said it was an unofficial visit.

If she can't meet Hillary then why can't she meet Michele Obama or any other high ranking US politician.

You can continue insulting your father in your response.

Cheers
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Rubbish.

So a private citizen can represent his or her govt in a bilateral talks with another nation?

The George Mason University is one of a handful of federally owned and operated public universities.

VOA is owned wholly by the US govt.

The US institute of Peace is a US federally funded think tank research center linked to the CIA. Since its inception in the 80's , the US President has appointed retired CIA directors to head its board.

bilateral
bʌɪˈlat(ə)r(ə)l/Submit
adjective
having or relating to two sides; affecting both sides.
"bilateral hearing"
involving two parties, especially countries.
"the bilateral agreements with Japan"

Especially but not limited.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by 12Monkeys: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaybee3:

bilateral
bʌɪˈlat(ə)r(ə)l/Submit
adjective
having or relating to two sides; affecting both sides.
"bilateral hearing"
involving two parties, especially countries.
"the bilateral agreements with Japan"

Especially but not limited.

But only you talk say the visit wasn't official and so that's why she never met with any high ranking US officials?

Why you come dey claim say the visit was a bilateral one?

Again if you must insult your father do it in your reply.
Re: Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

But only you talk say the visit wasn't official and so that's why she never met with any high ranking US officials?

Why you come dey claim say the visit was a bilateral one?

Again if you must insult your father do it in your reply.

I was obviously trying to educate you on the meaning of bilateral since you foolishly concluded it's only meant to be used when engaging in trade agreement between two countries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Citizens And The Army [an Abusive Relationship] / PHOTOS: Gov. Ambode Wins Best Performing Governor In New York / How To Fund (donate To) Kowa Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.