Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Share Site Available For Sale, Your Way To Start Earning And Good Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Share Site Available For Sale, Your Way To Start Earning And Good Traffic (639 Views)

Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic / Drop Your Website URL Here, Get Good Traffic And Quality Backlinks / News Blog For Sale! With a facebook page of 22k likes and Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Site Available For Sale, Your Way To Start Earning And Good Traffic by enoch273: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good day webmaster, I will be selling this shareaite trick to just 10 people, after which offer will be closed.

With this, you can get as many page views and also clicks from real time visitors, this is no joke, I ve screenshots to backup my claims, also its 100% save from AdSense ban.

If interested and would like to know how it wotks along with screenshots, you can call/WhatsApp me on 08179538301

I am a 100% trusted person. If you do ve trust issues then don't bother calling. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

See you at the top.

PS; donvin and also very few bloggers use this trick and smile to the bank.
Re: Share Site Available For Sale, Your Way To Start Earning And Good Traffic by Brownville007: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
You never tired of selling and sharing same screenshot that it is not yours over and over again abi. Stop being desperate
Re: Share Site Available For Sale, Your Way To Start Earning And Good Traffic by enoch273: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Brownville007:
You never tired of selling and sharing same screenshot that it is not yours over and over again abi. Stop being desperate

Frustrated blogger, I understand your pain, if your masters ve sent you here, tell them their plans fail, I am better than you all joined together.
Re: Share Site Available For Sale, Your Way To Start Earning And Good Traffic by Brownville007: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin
enoch273:

Frustrated blogger, I understand your pain, if your masters ve sent you here, tell them their plans fail, I am better than you all joined together.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Get Free Data From Your Desired Network / Http://www.forextradingnigeria.com/ , Forexnigeria.org Or Www.tradeforexonline.c / Get Adsense Approval In 6days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.