Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,297 members, 7,950,517 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo (463 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty / What Some Guys Want From Their Bae And What Some Ladies Want From Their Boo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo by onila(f): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
I remember in ss three

this guy hated me with a passion because I quarrelled with his girlfriend chioma
I and Chioma fought publicly in class

its not fair, me struggling as a single babe just because I don't have a guy, see how I am being treated
it really does suck being an independent lady right from birth

ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS
ur only job is to support ur boo in his or her difficult times
and not fight with her enemy
just so childish and dumb mehn
Re: Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo by chocolateme(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thats because you were all shildren. "ss three"
Re: Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo by onila(f): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Thats because you were all shildren. "ss three"

I am sure grown ups do it

i hate him till today

still beefing him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo by Essence6055: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
You still hate him till today.. .Meaning you are still a child up till today...

The guy reacted out of love and the fact that he didn't want to lose what he fought all his life to get... Can you blame him?
Re: Why Do Pple Beef With The Person That Quarells With Their Boo by onila(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Essence6055:
You still hate him till today.. .Meaning you are still a child up till today...

The guy reacted out of love and the fact that he didn't want to lose what he fought all his life to get... Can you blame him?

hes dumb

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer On Your 1st Wedding Anniversary? A G-wagon Or Pretty Flowers / When You Propose To Your CRUSH And She CRUSHES You For Real / Topic removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.