Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) (13869 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Buhari Starts 2-Day Visit In Edo / President Buhari Starts Construction Of Jega Road,Kebbi State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by OMAR12: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
abeg which company de handle project, all I see is one bricklayer and an excavator.
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by Dangwani(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2016
this na work wa local govt fit do cheesy
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by pheesayor(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Ezechinwa:

_

we can't have three presidents one from each zone because there are SIX zones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari cannot be the one but rather FG or works ministry.
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
pheesayor:

we can't have three presidents one from each zone because there are SIX zones
I know there are 6 zones, I was referring to the regions , north, west, and east....
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by erico2k2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
jonhemma11:
The rehabilitation of collapse bridge along Gombe, Dukku -Kano road has commence. Thanks to the Hon.Minister of Environment Amina J.Muhammad, she was on official visit to the side last week and yesterday the work commence.

Buhari has just begun.Work everywhere you go!Expect more from Baba.Not how fast but how well.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/rehabilitation-of-collapsed-bridge.html
So now PMB now took the job of minister of works power and Environment
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by mixratio(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Looks very much like a culvert. Not a bridge
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
He should wait for me na undecided undecided undecided undecided to come nd do it
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by justmenoni: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari has just begun.Work everywhere you go!Expect more from Baba.Not how fast but how well.

Op you're high on some cheap things...re u trying to tell us that the president is the contractor or what exactly is your point?
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by pheesayor(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
regions don't exist

Ezechinwa:

I know there are 6 zones, I was referring to the regions , north, west, and east....
Re: Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) by richteam(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Its like dis local government project would stimulate the Nigeria economy? Someone should answer me please

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief / Fisayo Soyombo Invited To Police Headquarters, Abuja / Naira Redesign: NGF Writes Buhari, Demand Extension Of Time Frame Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.