Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! (2249 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
The earth is the Lord and everything in it...

As regards health, there's no limit to what Ruzu Herbal bitters works for....

Every single day we're wowed by the testimonies and experiences people have from just using and applying this product in faith...

So of you might wonder, why is it that on product does all these things?...I once spoke to a man about Ruzu and he said, show me the real ailment Ruzu cures! I just smile, because if I had pointed to any of them I would have been lying to him...

For those of you that wonder why one product does all these;; I would want you to do the research yourselves and leave your comments...

Ruzu is made from, Bush banana, Squirrel groundnut and Egusi....just google what each of them does on their own then please leave your comments

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two nights ago, I had serious heart burn that I have never experienced before. I was so restless and could not sleep, I even thought it was a spiritual attack, and was binding the devil. My husband was so troubled that he didn't know what to do because I was crying. He got up and brought Ruzu and I refused to take it from him telling him Ruzu was not meant for that purpose. He insisted and I decided to give it a trial. U cannot believe that before the one cap that I took landed in my tommy, the pain miraculously disappeared! I was shocked. Not quite a minute, I slept off.
(Shared by Mrs Ajibade)

Don’t wait till you have an emergency! Every home needs RUZU. Will you join me to ensure that this becomes a reality? Helping lives ensures you are also helped. Buzz me to get yours!

Have a beautiful week ahead!

Whatsapp:08081931749
Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
She just finished ironing her clothes and she took them to the wardrobe to hang when she heard her young child scream. She ran back and realized that he had taken the hot iron and placed it on his thigh. The deed was done. The burn was fresh and quite large. In her panic, she ran around the house to look for first aid materials and she found none. It was late and shops would’ve closed.

She had no choice. She went for the bottle of RUZU she had at home and applied it generously on the burn. After a while, the child slept off. She woke up the next morning and to her surprise, the burn fresh wound had dried up. Wow!!! Nature’s Pure Marvel!

Every home needs RUZU. Will you join me to ensure that this becomes a reality? Helping lives ensures you are also helped.

Whatsapp: 08081931749
Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by iykekelvins(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Shiit aint that bitter tho, according to my sis
Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
its bitter but not so bitter. and it would be off in few minutes smiley
Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
There's nothing wrong in being smart and healthy at old age...

A man I met once told me that its normal for people to have ailments when they're old; well it may seem so for some, but for me its a lie..

There are many old people that look smarter and younger even at old age...and you just might not know....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
He clocked 60 recently. His weight was 96kg. He was a heavy and late eater and also took alcohol quite a bit. But then he decided to shed off some weight as he approached 60. He embarked on a daily dose of RUZU twice a day, drank lots of water, ate less and cut off late dinner.

After less than a month of RUZU, he lost appetite for many of those things especially alcohol. His system felt lighter and cleaner. Interestingly, he also felt more energetic and younger. He looked fresher too! His weight had come down to 82kg. Simply by lifestyle adjustments and regular RUZU intake.

In urban life where there are loads of pollutants and processed foods, a detoxifier is a must have. Everyone in every home needs RUZU! Get a carton for yourself and loved ones.

Have a terrific tuesday!

Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
you need your blood to be cleansed if?

Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2016
hello.....Good day everyone

haven't really gotten any comments from you guys about the health benefits of "bush banana, squirrel groundnut and Egusi...but I will do that for you so you know how unique this product is....and why you need to try it on that ailment you've been treating or managing for some years now....

Before that I just want to share my experience from using Ruzu herbal bitters.... and this goes for people like me that usually have bumps after shaving or pimples or rashes.....

About a week back I went to the saloon, did my shaving and had some bumps trying to show their annoying faces, felt really uncomfortable with it and I told myself that in the next ten days am going to just keep applying Ruzu on it. So what I usually do before applying Ruzu, is to scratch the surface then apply ruzu on it. In less than six days its dried up and gone.

when it seems like all you've tried isn't working, never give up....just take that next step in Faith no matter how doubtful others around or within you might feel...

BUZZ ME TO TRY RUZU

CALLS/WHATSAPP: 08081931749

Do have a lovely Wednesday
Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
WILL YOU ALSO EMBRACE IT?

Apologies if i have been invading your space. It’s purely because people’s health and lives depend on the Nature’s Pure Marvel that i make so much noise about. Check this out……

I got the following message yesterday from a Medical Dr. who has been receiving my broadcasts for months but had ignored them:

“This your Ruzu appears to be "cure-all". Let me have a sample for a 55-year old woman who is overweight, diabetic and hypertensive”.

Can you see what I see? The earlier we realize that Medical Professionals know that orthodox medicines don’t take care of ailments as thoroughly as we assume, the better. They are going natural; going herbal. If they are embracing RUZU, why won’t you?

You’ve been on medication for years, why not try RUZU? It just may come to the rescue! Don’t ignore me today, Oya buzz me!

Buy for use, join our team of loyal users/promoters

Have a lovely thursday!

Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2016
So many wonderful testimonies! Helping Lives - Health, Wealth and Education.
Contact me today-
whatsapp- 08081931749

Re: Why You Should Have Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Your Homes!!! by fynex(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Sometime last year, someone shared an incomplete testimony of how Ruzu dealt with fibroid when she introduced it to a young lady. According to her, she experienced very painful periods which did not flow well coupled with excrutiating pain on her sides which lasted for at least 14 days each month.

When she used the first bottle of Ruzu, the pain stopped, her menses flowed very well, first flushing out what she described as 'very dirty blood'. Secondly, she said that she stooled mucus like substance. All symptoms of fibroid ceased. I instructed her to go back for a scan but she refused and kept on using Ruzu.

However, few days ago, she called to tell me she had gone for a scan. The testimony is that, there's no trace of fibroid in her uterus anymore. Ruzu knocked fibroid out mercilessly. Repeat it again..... Ruzu rocks!!!

(Shared by Rachel Oshanisi)

How often would you love to play a part in changing people’s lives!

What's stopping you from giving Ruzu Herbal bitters a try, and preventing you from going for that operation, or reducing your blood sugar and healing you of that diabetic effect...

Why don't you try it on that High Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure...

Why do you keep procrastinating, while your health gets a hold on you...preventing you from doing what you can do, or what you should be doing...

All you have to do is try...and your testimony might just be the next to change someone's life

Have a terrific tuesday!

(1) (Reply)

Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS / Brazilian Woman Births Two-headed Boy (with Pics) / Doctors In The House Need Your Advice/insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.